tuscl

It's Friday 9/30/16

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, September 30, 2016 5:24 PM
Anyone strip-clubbing tonight?

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Bored so kinda thinking about it but probably won't
  • redspartan
    8 years ago
    If you're up for some late night Body Club action, I'll ride out
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ red: Thanks - but I usually hit Body Club on dayshift - and the club being so small can often be packed like sardines on weekend nights. Plus I've had 2 out-of-area SC trips this month, so if I did step out it'd be to a place like Tootsies w/ little to no chocolate so I won't be tempted so I won't spend (much/as-much).
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm going out Saturday night, sorry I missed ya.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    friday nite i was at synn for two hours then spearmint rhino one hour and deja vu almost an hour until it closed at two am. all in coi. deja vu was unsually delightful because dulce (a former waitress) was there as a customer. damn. she was looking better than ever.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I did last night and I am this morning lol....
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I did venture out last night to Baby Dolls to see if it was true that a lot of new faces come out looking for rent money. It was just the usual Cuban girls. Some are downright rude when you say no to a lap dance. I just had one beer and left. I hear that the Cuban dancers are running off the customers which in turn runs off the other non-Cuban talent. I don't know if this is true but what is true is that clubs are still slow. I don't even know if my CF will ever come back. I would say that Cubans are easily at least 25% of the roster. I saw this drop-dead gorgeous Eastern European looking girl and guess what, she's Cuban. So who knows, maybe the whole roster is now Cuban.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, those Cuban girls can be ruthless, that's why I don't like to deal w/ them downhere in Miami - in fact, I try to avoid doing any kind of business w/ Cubans, most are honest hardworking people but too significant a portion of them have zero qualms about taking advantage of you & ripping you off, in the mind of this significant minority, if they rip you off then that's on you for you letting them or you not doing your due diligence
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Nothing against Cuban girls. Some are downright gorgeous. It's just their attitude. They act like stripperweb girls.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Hopefully when the cold weather hits the northern states and the people flock to Florida, the Cubans will go back to Miami to fleece the tourists. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And yeah, for w/e reason often times when the Cubanas invade a strip-club the non-Cuban dancers seem to go away - well actually this also happens outside the strip club realm also
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ there are rarely any Caucasians left in Miami
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes I made it out to a club on Friday night. I was far overdue for a visit. You guys would have hated it but I enjoyed it nonetheless. (Cleveland .. actually Brook Park, Ohio has some strict no nudity and no touching rules, being enforced. ) The customer to dancer ratio was easily >3:1 but I was kind of expecting that when I rolled into the club around 10:30 and there were hardly and parking spaces left! Total party atmosphere. I literally got the last free table. I still managed to pull of Friday night Subraman-style with 3 dancers at my table though. :) I probably paid more than I should, Lol! I regret nothing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion