tuscl

A twist on the rent being due

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:21 PM
Rick Dugan has mentioned more than a few times that opportunity exists as the first of the month comes. His thinking is that strippers will be more receptive to extras and such when they need to get their rent money together. I see baby stripper every two weeks, normally on Wednesdays. She has a regular job that pays her once every two weeks on Friday. Wednesday didn't work for us so we moved it up to this morning. She got the room last night after dancing and I stopped in at 8 am and we pretty much fucked half the time until the 11:00 check out. It was an amazing session. She mentioned that this really helps her out because she's always broke before payday. I'm not if it benefits me all that much but she certainly has expressed her appreciation the last three times. And she's calling me sugar daddy. Ahhhhhhhh...

9 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You sound more like a beaver trapper than a beaver hunter.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    That beaver has ME trapped!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Since I'm going to the club tomorrow, I guess I'll wear my t-shirt that reads "Any one need money for rent?"
  • mark94
    8 years ago
    There's a variation on this. I've encountered several strippers who took anywhere from a few weeks to a couple months off for a variety of reasons. They are very upfront that they are desperate to get cash, fast.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It seems a few among us have similar to a SB thing going-on w/ a fave where she gets what seems like sizeable amount of $$$ on a regular basis that they seem to need & seem to grow dependent on - do any of you give thought to an exit strategy in terms of the financial shock this will have on these dancers when you decide to end-it, or do you feel that is solely her problem/issue - i.e. do you at least feel you should talk to her about it and make her aware that she should always prepare for when that $$$ is not there, or do you feel that is her issue to deal w/ & only her issue?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Great question Papi and something that is on my mind right now. I don't want to share too many details, but basically my SB got evicted and I set her up so she has a roof over het head temporarily. She's about to move into a new apartment and she chose something above her normal budget, banking on the fact that I'll be in the picture long term. She's hot af and I like her a lot, so I think I'll stick around, but you never know. If I ever end things, I will feel guilty, because I know it will put her in a jam. As long as she continues to be good to me, I'll stick around though.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Travel - wow that's a ballsy move on her part, but typical stripper logic. Hell its not even Stripperweb logic I see people do that everyday. You should see all the oil and gas workers in my area. These guys were making $200K without college degrees, as quick as they came up their jobs disappeared when oil tanked and now most of them are back working inside the kitchen of the local Applebee's and Olive Gardens.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Video girl grew very dependent on money from me. Even though I warned her that I wouldn't last forever, I know she had a very hard time providing for her kids when I stopped seeing her. But she's better finally after finding a couple of new customers to fuck.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Good stuff Beaver. That's a classic win-win story: She gets paid and you get laid. In my humble opinion its the ideal tuscl version of a feel good story. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion