Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

That awkward moment...

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

....when you think the stranger next to you is speaking to you, and you make a response only to realize the person is talking on their phone with an ear piece

Replies (4)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

LOL, yes it's happened to me. It's usually those guys that have a blackberry in their ear. Awkward? No not really, I usually just smirk at them.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That happens to me when it's a pretty girl because I'm actually a little vain about my looks so I think she's starting a conversation and I answer back. So far, none of them have said, "I'll call you back" and taken the bait, but I'll keep trying.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I blame the liberal media

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

During sex she is talking to her ex on the phone .

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement