tuscl

She take my money, when I'm in need.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:43 PM
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke niggas. [view link]

19 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I saw Kanye in concert earlier this month (sept 8th) for the Saint Pablo Tour. It was amazing. If you are a fan of his music, and he's gonna be in your area, go see him. You won't regret it.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Good video
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Kanye is garbage, he doesn't write any of his music, and he keeps using that stupid autotune. If you want to be honest with your self, he hasn't had a really good album since College Dropout. He is one of the most overrated rappers of all time.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Larry you are misinformed buddy
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Misinformed about what Vikings?? You didn't know Kanye doesn't write his songs?? Kid Cudi, Cyhi The Prince, Consequence, and Rhymefest write the majority of Kanye's stuff. Kanye does autotune a lot, and it sounds terrible. Late Registration was garbage, Yeezus was garbage, 808's and Heartbreak was garbage, Graduation was ok. Dark Twisted Fantasy was ok. The Life of Pablo was good, and College Droput was very good.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Not a huge fan of him offstage, but dig his music and videos. He's a great performer imo. Love his work with Jay Z too. Especially his solo in Run This Town.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    larry.....he's had people who have contributed to writing some of his songs.........but lots of the stuff he's written himself. Your views on his albums are nothing but your opinion, and I can tell you now, most people don't share your thoughts. The vast majority of people agree he makes awesome music. Most people who don't like Kanye.....don't like him because of some of the stuff he's done/said.....which is understandable. But if you think his music isn't good.....that's very much an unpopular opinon
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "He is one of the most overrated rappers of all time." Harsh. I think he is overrated but not most of overrated of all time. That would be drake.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^i take that back. Drakes not even a rapper.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Yep lol. I count Drake as a singer lol. Drake don't write his shit either. I'm team J. Cole.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I'm not much of a Drake fan either and agree he's really a singer and not a rapper. This is the only Drake song I like and it's a rap. Pretty good lyrics and video imo. [view link]
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I got high hopes for you niggas we gonna see.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Someone needs to shut Larry in a locker after 5th period biology today at school.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    We want freedom.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Game is killing it right now.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Btw that was a lyric from the Drake song above, not some racist comment that I pulled out of my ass.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Don't care about his music either way but everything I always hear about him is he seems like a total douche bag. Wasn't he leaving the USA? Bye Felicia.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    When is P Emerson's new joint gonna drop? Or Paper Boy's new single. That's a joke but the show Atlanta on FX is really good, not sure if the older members would like it but being based on Atlanta there was reference to Follie's and Magic City in the first episode so it does kind of tangentally bring things back to the land of TUSCL.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Just a ripoff of a Ray Charles classic to me . . .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion