tuscl

Gifts to Strippers

Ch3ll
Arizona
Monday, September 26, 2016 5:56 PM
So recently I got to see first hand how a stripper lived when she invited me over to her place. It was totally not planned and I'm guessing maybe it was because she was drunk and also had a female friend with her. So I go over, skeptical because here I am going to her place and having heard stories of others on here. But all was cool, we chilled, cuddled, no sex involved and also no money. I did buy some breakfast for To Go, but that was less than $10. Oh and no her female friend was not involved in the cuddling. So all that being said, I got to see how she lived. She has kids. She had necessities, but just not much. It's difficult to explain, but for those who have been over a strippers place they may can relate. So....have any of you PLs gifted a stripper something she truly needed whether y'all agreed to some terms or it was out of the kindness of your PL heart. Meaning it was necessary for living in a respect.

17 comments

• gawker
    8 years ago
    Yes, many times. I know a stripper who lives with her mother and younger brother. No one else in the house works and I've paid their vet bill, bought food, even helped the brother clean their apartment when his mother and sister were both detoxing. It's a wonderful life.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Yes, many times. I know a stripper who lives with her mother and younger brother. No one else in the house works and I've paid their vet bill, bought food, even helped the brother clean their apartment when his mother and sister were both detoxing. It's a wonderful life.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    $10 breakfast is a gift?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I did it once w/ an early 20s stripper that had 3 kids, I made the Capt Save a Ho decision to help her out of her situation & in my personal situation it turned out to be the biggest fiasco of my life - not soon after I started helping her out she kept secret from me that she was back w/ her baby-daddy & that was just the tip of the fiasco iceberg - not saying that my opinion is the correct one, but if she is in a position where you feel you gotta help her out, how do you forsee not having to continuously do so, i.e. if she doesn't have her stuff together by now w/ kids she has to provide for, most likely she will continue to be in that position for the foreseeable future and her continuous needs IMO will become your woes
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Basically her needs will become your responsibility and may grow larger even though it may start out small .
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Wait till you have to buy her kids happy meals.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She called me and said she needs a toaster, hair dryer and microwave. Maybe you can hook her up.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I bought my CF a Crock Pot. I have bought food for strippers and their kids--including Happy Meals. This may sound pathetic, but the GRATITUDE strippers show when you feed their kids is worth the dollars.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    @jackslash I ate Cheesecake Factory with a stripper and her teenage child. That bill was pretty big for 3 people but she was grateful. If I stay in contact with this stripper I'm sure one day I might be buying some Happy meals. Her kids are younger, below 10. Each time I've asked her out to eat she's said she has her kids. So I finally put it out there that her kids are welcome to get some food too.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I bought dinner for me, her, her son, and her then boyfriend at a decent restaurant. :)
  • K
    8 years ago
    I frequently buy dinner and tickets for shows if they attend with me but I think you are asking about stuff for the house . I usually have old computer equipment laying around and have given rebuilt computers, paint and other supplies from remodeling projects over the years. Old dishes , pot and pans and such have also been given away to some of my favorite charity cases.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    You guys need to stop shoplifting the pussy. Stay away from Strippers with kids. Don't go to there houses. Go to a hotel.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Shoplifting the pussy huh? Good one. One without kids would be nice, but I think those are few amd far between.
  • now_starring
    8 years ago
    I brought one a shirt, and I got medicine for sinuses for another before. In both cases it was less than $15. One of them met me for coffee, and the other gave me the money back for the medicine. If we were cuddling I would seriously ask myself what am I doing there. Am I really just being nice, or am I hoping to fuck? Trying to be nice and "gift" your way into some pussy is too time consuming and expensive. You(not anyspecific person) might be cuddling for months and never get any farther than that. If I am just being nice all the cuddling and other pseudo-bf/gf stuff would stop, if it somehow started..
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    @now_starring I think the main factors that contributed to me being invited over were that she was drunk, her friend slightly drunk too, they needed a ride back to her place, and wanted food. By the time I got her home address and said I'd be over they had somehow got home. So when I arrive at her house we went and grabbed some drive thru. I can only assume, but maybe she didn't want to do anything because her friend was there and her kids were in her bed (one bedroom place). Yeah, we could have went into the bathroom and fucked, but that didn't happen. Also, since her friend was there, they were cool with a friend of mine coming over, which he did. So as far as the cuddling it was what it was.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, I can't say I have.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    fuck. :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion