tuscl

Follies this weekend

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Anybody up for some tits and ass down at follies day shift on Friday, Saturday or Sunday ?

28 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    How far are you from ATL juicebox69? Do you go regularly?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm 4 hours away....that's about 240 miles one way..

Do I visit regularly ? Yes I do. Depends on what's going on at work and my personal goals but once month at best to every three months at worst
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    4 hours is not a bad car ride for most things. But for a strip club visit, that is dedication! But j realize the irony of writing this while regularly posting on a strip club forum, Lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Looks like I'm jerking myself off lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't have any extra budget money this month for SCs, so I'll be joining you. Er, wait, that sounded weird.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...it's OK buddy just close your eyes and relax lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice hasn't been farther that Charlotte!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol y because my car keeps braking down ?

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    You get banned from Treasure's?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...no just prefer to get laid these days over not...I new a few years back once I broke free from my local seen I would damn near become a follies only customer...

So is anyone down this weekend ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Was doing scores and lust in Greenville but with the law tightening things up and the talent getting poor it's kinda forced me into Georgia...I mean Tennessee sucks, Virginia sucks the clubs in North Carolina sucks now clubs in South Carolina suck.

So I either drive 4 hours to Follies in Georgia or 8 plus to Detroit lol.

That when I'm in the mood for real four play and sex.

If I'm going for a drink and a show then probably I used to hit Lust and Scores in Greenville but talent isn't good these days..it's best to save up and hit cheetah in Georgia for true eye candy and drinks.

So basically since my taste has went up either for eye candy or the mileage I get and local law enforcement tightening up things with local mileage drying up with the eye candy vanishing

Hell I believe all the real talent from South Carolina moved to Georgia anyways.

So theirs a bunch of reasons for just saving up and going to Georgia more often just to club for mileage, sex and or pure eye candy for a real sugar rush
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Plus on the South East of America Georgia is the mecca for PLs to travel and club making it a great place to increase my odds on meeting fellow brothers and better establishing myself like my mentor shadowcat has in this hobby
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bumpers
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I take it I smell like a Shit at McDonald's lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe I will just jerk off in my sock and write another shrill review for follies or maybe chethas or both
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Being serious doh...if any body wants to club at follies I will be in Atlanta this weekend
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I'll try to show one of these days.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Like wise ...one day I will find myself in sandiago
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Pack your swimgear and go to La Jolla, Black's Beach is legendary. The trip up and down to the beach is somewhat daunting, but you probably won't die. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince your a good personal trainer lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion