TUSCL vs StripperWeb

RICH STUDs versus dumb whores?

12 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yes we do!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Mongers who largely want extras or good mileage for little cost vs. Golden Pussy Syndrome girls who think FS should be 500 bucks at least.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I resent the fact that you consider us dumb whores, I for one have been through 2 years of cosmetology school. And I really don't think there's so many rich studs over on SW
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^lol
    Speak for yourself
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    PLs on TUSCL: I get laid every time I step into the club for $75.

Sluts on Stripperweb: I've been dancing for 8 years and I have never touched a dick yet.
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    lol, some members from both sites are full of shit, no offense.

I remember some PL created a topic on SW and told them that he wants to spend a whole night ITC with his ATF just hanging out, drinking, etc. He asked if 1000$ plus covering her house fees would be enough and some of them replied that he gotta pay her champagne room rate*amount of hours they'll spend together.

However, I don't believe for a second either when I see some guys here posting about how they bang 8's and up for 200$, lol. Sorry, boys. Don't hate on me.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Difference? One is full of egotistical men, the other is egotistical women. Both have a good share of whiners and people FOS
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Everyone has different tastes when it comes to women. A girl could be a 8 to one guy, but another guy might see her as a 5 or 6.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    YOU TELL EM SUBMARAM
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    My comment was to Dancer95.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    To one of the points being made. I've long suspected some of the customers are over-paying for sex and lying about it on Tuscl, either for machismo or to avoid ridicule. And to be fair StripperWeb has its own reality distortion field, too

I remember that post on SW, that Dancer95 is referring. I felt like adding my experiences ($100-120/hr has never failed me for any girl on any shift and $60/hr works for most girls on most shifts) but I felt like why bother since my experiences were so out of whack with the prices the pinks there were posting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion