tuscl

Probably my last ATF story

gawker
Older than dirt
I know I've told a ton of stories about my ATF who is now about 4 weeks into sobriety following a 15 year heroin addiction. She moved from New England to Florida looking for a fresh start and she's been going to NA meetings daily. She calls or texts me several times a day and I do care about her and want to see her learn to stay sober. She met a guy at NA who is good looking, well educated, well employed, and is serious about staying sober.
Years ago she told me her theory of dating civilian non-addicted guys. Wait until the 3rd date before anything happens. Well she went out to dinner once, then went surfing one day and Thursday night they went to watch the Patriots clobber Houston. She called me Friday morning to ask the final score. I asked how things went the night before. She said they left at half time, he likes to eat pussy and is good at it, she came three times, and he came twice. He's got a good hard football players body and agrees that she gives the best blowjob he's ever had. He snores almost as much as me and he choked her while fucking her ( which got her off again).
For more times than I can count she's met scumbags at NA meetings and made connections to new dealers. Maybe, just maybe she'll break her habit if she's got a mentor who's serious about staying clean.

8 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Don't worry, she'll fuck it all up eventually.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree with Shaylynn
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Wait, I don't get that. The Pats played in Foxborough on Thursday night. Are you saying that she moved to FL and came back to MA for the game? Or are you saying that she moved there in the last two days? The timeline is starting to get garbled here gawker. ;)
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Poor guy. If only he knew where that pussy has been, he wouldn't be eating it.

I wonder if she disclosed to him that she has fucked and sucked to score drugs from dealers and druggies.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I might have asked this already but I thought people in those programs were discouraged from dating each other?

I also have to wonder why if this guy is such a catch he is messing with the hot mess that is your ATF?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Bavarian, does it really matter where the pussies been before you hit it?
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    It doesn't if she has been tested and is STD-free

If a drug addicted whore who has fucked and sucked bareback is STD-free then catching an STD is not as easy as I have been led to believe.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Do you believe her, going through the motions with those civilian dates and no sex? Or do you think she is just making that up to get you listening?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion