tuscl

Strippers being friends on Facebook !

Saturday, September 24, 2016 5:07 PM
Is it hard to become friends with a stripper on Facebook from the club !

10 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm friends on Facebook with a number of strippers. Just ask if you can friend them.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'm friends with a couple of strippers on Facebook. I had doubts at first, but it's been cool, stay in touch.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Why do you want to be friends with them? Are you trying to trade shoes with them?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think most are on Facebook. Not many on LinkedIn, OTOH. :-)
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    I have about 10 on Facebook but i only talk to about 4 of them most the time.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I saw where my ATF was friends with a DJ from the club. I went to his site and about 3/4 of the dancers are friends of his. Going to their sites, you can learn a great deal about them. One of my favorite dancers to look at is apparently happily married with 3 kids. She's strictly no extras but a real beauty and now I see why. Others have lots of chatter on NA meetings, parties, etc. I've friended 4 or 5 but really only converse with a couple of regulars.
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    I agree with gawker and have the same experience.
  • Zjz
    8 years ago
    I have 5 I am on with and agree with gawker's post. Plus you can check her other dancer friends you may know from the clubs.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Yeah, fb is a good resource to creep and stalk strippers. There used to be a way to see who is an employee of a business on fb. I can't find that page. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Also here in Michigan we can also keep tabs on their boyfriends and husbands with OTIS. [view link]
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Figured it out, the "Find Friends" button up at the top.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion