tuscl

Hitting The Strip Club because it's your Birthday

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
What's the good and the bad about being at the strip club for your birthday?

Is it better to go alone? Do you tell your ATF to meet you there? Do you rather your ATF is not there that night?
Do you tell dancers it's your birthday? Or not because then suddenly you're paying more? Or do you pay less when you mention it?

Ever been disappointed by visiting the Strip Club on your bday?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    On my 70th birthday I celebrated it at my favorite club by taking 2 girls to VIP and the house comped the room charge. My 75th is coming up in a couple of months and I'm thinking about repeating that but that may depend on how things are going with my CF.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A CF once gave me extras on my birthday for free. Not expected, but appreciated.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The good news is you can party with fine babes The bad could be several things. It's up to you.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My ATF knows my birthday, but it's rare I club on that day.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Vacationing in Clearwater Beach a long time ago (solo) which included my birthday on a Wednesday night. Coincided with a full night of Oil Wrestling matches at a place called Diamond Dolls (still there) where they put the 30? girls into weight classes and dressed them all in thongs and wife beaters. Three rounds in each match and by the second round most the ladies had torn their opponents shirt off. I sat there for four hours ordering beer buckets and buying shots for the ladies just watching those oily babes strip each other down. Heaven. Only issue was I had to throw my clothes out from all the oil splash and greasy hugs. Well worth it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ juice usually throws his clothes away after all the grease from his bucket of chackin he brings to the club.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in the usa my birthday I will not tell the club or friends and probably not even my favored dancers. i've seen the dancers literally whip the birthday boy on stage with his belt. i'm not into pain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As an adult I've never really put much emphasis on my bday, to me it's just another day & I don't do anything special - it's actually a bit depressing thinking how quickly time is flying by and how fastly I'm getting old
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    tl;dr : Yes, worth it. I had a mind blowing good time! Happy 38th.

--> What's the good and the bad about being at the strip club for your birthday? -->
    I only went, once, as a birthday celebration. It was on a Friday, near my fake birthday. It's good because it is the ultimate gift to oneself (, if one lives in the universe of pathetic customer-ness, a subset of the SC monger multi-verse -- Thank you, Carl Sagan!). Plus it was like my third visit in 12 years. So everything was new and the energy of the club and Christmastime vibe was awesome.

The bad news means that you still likely need to schedule a date night out with your wife (if you have a wife or GF). It also helps to pick a date that's NOT your birthday or that IS NOT that day your wife and you want to go out -- and use THAT DAY to go to the club. So that makes some time management and money management.

--> Is it better to go alone? -->
    Yes, I think so. But only because I always club alone these days. If it were 15 years ago in my early 20s, I would have clubbed with (good) friends who were SC mongers on or about the same level as me. I'd be a guys' night out, with a guest of honor. I'd go however you go that makes you the happiest and have the most fun. Group or solo is up to you. Only you can make that call.

--> Do you tell your CF** to meet you there? -->
    --> Do you rather your CF** is not there that night? -->
    I did. I'm glad I did. I made the arrangements 5 weeks in advance with her, for 9PM ("That's so random!" was he response). I spent the entire evening with her until 30 minutes before closing time. I did that because for my birthday, I wanted her to entertain me, and mostly because I wanted "known quantity" that night. I'd only do it with an CF that I knew (1) wouldn't get bored with me and (2) I wouldn't get bored with her.

Mine was more of a lust-driven decision. It was 5 weeks prior to my birthday, and I had just met this woman, had a mind-blowing time, so I wanted repeat and/or build on that rather than roll the dice for my birthday tip, and have it be a less enjoyable than the previous visit. I said to myself, "I must have her!" The little head, big head, and wallet were in agreement. She appreciated looking forward to the guaranteed income. So we made the date.

So for my particular needs for that night, having the CF there was the best choice.

--> Do you tell dancers it's your birthday? -->
    I only told the CF. She was the only dancer I was interacting with for the most part. Though while she was on stage, her friends arranged for something special. They did a girl-on-girl dance on each other, next to me, while I watched them and the CF on stage. They didn't do that for my birthday, as they had did that the last time I was there, too. They were all very good entertainers.

She did seem genuinely curious as to how old I was. So you might be prepared for them to ask your age, either out of curiosity, or out of social convention.

--> Or not because then suddenly you're paying more? -->
    I did not see where this was the case. Though, my home club is not shark-y. YMMV

--> Or do you pay less when you mention it? -->
    I probably paid a little less, not because it was my birthday, but because it was psuedo-subraman-style in that I BOOKED A BLOCK OF TIME (the whole Friday night) WITH HER, so she didn't need to work the floor other than dance on stage once an hour. I was her first and only customer that night for what amounted to convo, drinking, and dances.

--> Ever been disappointed by visiting the Strip Club on your bday? -->
    Hmm. Complex question. I'd say no. I had a blast, but I only had the one celebration. I just don't club all that much, not around my birthday at least.

My first ever visit(s) after my 18th birthday, were a let down, but those were letdowns because they were skivvy dives and I didn't know what I was doing. A classier place fixed that for me.

-Dominic

Note**: I changed it from ATF to CF. My ATF was 35-36 and hopefully retired along with the memories. She'd be 55-56 these days anyway. I'm not sure if you're supposed to retire the ATF or not (like a HOF jersey number), or if you're supposed to replace them with a new model. I assume the former. Those are big shoes to fill.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Twice in our 35 years of marriage my wife has been out of town on business related stuff on my birthday. I had two of my best visits when I visited the club!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Totally agree with Dominic77 about doing the birthday thing specifically if you are meeting up with a CF or ATF if you go alone. To go to a stripclub alone on your birthday with no particular dancer to hang with and just sitting around hoping that a Ms. Right will wander by just seems kinda sad and lonely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion