tuscl

Celebrity Hotness Contest: In-her-prime Beyonce vs In-her-prime Rihanna

Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:24 AM
Simple question: Who do you find hotter? Beyoncé in her prime or Rihanna in her prime? I've included a few images of each. Put another way, given a chance to spend a wild night in the sack with one of the two girls below, who would you take? I find this incredibly difficult. Both are sexy women. Beyoncé is probably more traditionally hot, but Rihanna has an exotic look to her that gives me an instant boner. Who ya got? Beyoncé: [view link] [view link] [view link] Rihanna: [view link] [view link] [view link]

16 comments

• IronFox22
    8 years ago
    For whatever reason, the links aren't clickable. Sorry about that. Here's one more try. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Neither one really gives me a boner
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    No doubt. Rihanna.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Nothing beats Rihanna...except Chris Brown.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm not really attracted to either.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    None of the links work, but I'll just go off of memory and say I prefer Beyonce.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I would not kick either out of bed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Rihanna I've always found to be downright offensive, an idiot. Beyoncé, she's okay. SJG
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    Rhi Rhi can get it all day long
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Beyoncé, in her prime, was one of the most beautiful women in the world, fo' shizzle. RiRi is just OK.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Neither. Show me a woman who doesn't need a whole hair and makeup team to look hot and then ask me.
  • xxxrated
    8 years ago
    Beyonce.............Rihanna is lower tier in looks...........
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    100% Beyonce. Rihanna has always struck me as a 6, maybe a 7 on a good day. But I find her grating in general.
  • sexualchoc
    8 years ago
    Rihanna without a doubt, Beyonce seems like a priss in the sheets! Plus Rihanna got that sexier island vibe about her, and them island girls are freaks trust me!! I'd fuck her all night long baby!
  • sexualchoc
    8 years ago
    Rihanna without a doubt, Beyonce seems like a priss in the sheets! Plus Rihanna got that sexier island vibe about her, and them island girls are freaks trust me!! I'd fuck her all night long baby!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Beyoncé is probably a limp fish in the sack. She reeks of entitlement. Rihanna let that punk-ass bitch Chris Brown whack her like a piñata and still crawled back to him. Any girl with self esteem that low is going to be a total freak in bed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion