tuscl

Phone Numbers

larryfisherman
California
Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:46 PM
When you ask for a stripper's number, what percentage of the time does she give it to you? For me it's about 85%.

25 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    About 80% for me. But, I'm becoming more discriminating when seeking digits.
  • TheFword
    8 years ago
    100% but it's not that often and I rarely if ever call. More often they offer me their number and I politely decline, telling them I'll never call. The last 1 insisted it took it, it's been almost 2 months. I haven't called. Probably won't.
  • LeeH
    8 years ago
    I've never asked for one. I have asked a dancer what nights she ordinarily works, and if she doesn't have a routine schedule, she gives me her number about 75% of the time so that I can message her and ask if she's dancing that night.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Texting is my form of communication, I never call.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't understand all the references to calling above. Are you guys 60 or something? The girls don't want you to call them, old-timers!! Anyway, I've had a perfect record that lasted for years, until a couple of months ago when a stripper claimed that "she'd just changed phones" and needed to take mine instead. So that makes it like 99%. I can't imagine what kind of dopey stripper would not get herself a google voice number and use it to keep in touch with at least her good regulars.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I think you're right subraman.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @subraman- 99% would be the equivalent of asking 100 girls for their number, and only 1 of them turning you down. :)
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Two girl gave me number on their own.I asked only one girl for phone number so far and she replied she will give it when we meet next time.I am yet to meet her second time. I asked her to text her if she coming to club on a particular day or whenever she's available I can go. After having 4 dances with her ,it was a fabulous and immidiately asked for number.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    I have never asked for a phone number. All were offered by her. Just my way.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Same here;I've never asked.The #'s I've gotten were volunteered.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Can't remember any who didn't, so it's close to a hundred. Then again, I am a RICH STUD and what stripper won't want to give her number to a RICH STUD?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Do you think Nina wants your number?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    She'll have to speak for herself on that one. Lol!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    It has to be about 80-90 % for me. thats one of my stripper pet peeves. if they don't give it to me im most likely done right there.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I suppose I get a stripper's digits at least 90% of the time if I ask for it, but usually they offer it up. I use strippers' numbers mostly to find out when they're working at clubs that I don't visit often. The only times I *call* are when we're fine-tuning pick-up or meeting details for an OTC date.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree ButterMan, if they don't give me the digits I'm done right there. That's bad business on the stripper's part.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman-->"@subraman- 99% would be the equivalent of asking 100 girls for their number, and only 1 of them turning you down. :)" I really have no idea how many strippers I've asked for their number in the past few years. It definitely wasn't 100 girls, so maybe my percentage is more like 98% :) ButterMan-->"if they don't give it to me im most likely done right there." Same policy. No interest in patronizing a stripper I can't set up appointments with
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't think that I have asked any for their number. The few that I have kept were given to me and I only keep them for trying to arrange OTC. Currently I only have 1 number. I'm getting close to 75 but I have learned how to text. 15 years ago my then ATF had 3 phone numbers and I had all 3. A land line home phone, a cell phone for customers & another cell phone for friends & family. I didn't have a cell phone back then so she bought me an answering machine.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Total of 8 dancers have offered me their number before I asked. I have only asked 1 for her number, and she gave it to me, so 100%.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    What I use their number for: CFs: "I'm coming in Thursday, are you working, or can you add on?" "Thank you, I had a great time! :)" "I'll be there in 20 minutes" "Happy Birthday!" "How'd your test go?" ATFs: All of the above, plus: "I just parked, hitting Starbucks before I come in, what I can get you?" "O. M. G. Are you watching American Horror Story right now?" "Did you drunk text me last night? You were drunk, weren't you? Amma get drunk tonight and text you." So, CFs, arranging appointments and logistics, and special events. With ATFs, typically there's a little flirting or other engagement, both ways -- I've had ATFs who like to drunk text me, I had an ATF who used to like to watch TV programs "together" via texting, I've had strippers who send me random jokes or memes they find funny, etc.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Most the time I ask I get their number as long as it is at least the 2nd time I have gotten dances from them. Usually I get their number and preferably have them call or text me with their phone while I am sitting with them to make sure it is their number. Last week at a club that is an hour from me I had a girl who told me about a month before that she would give me her number the 2nd time I came to see her so last week I drove the hour to see her and she promised after dances she would give me her number so after dances instead of giving me her number she has me write down my number on a napkin and puts it in her purse and says she doesn't get reception at the club but will text me when she gets home and it has been over a week and no text
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^She was playing you, that same thing has happened to me.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    I only seek snapchat username now.
  • xxxrated
    8 years ago
    50% of the time.... and 50% of the time the number doesn"t lead to anything..................
  • vajmon
    8 years ago
    For me its about 50% (when I do the asking). Usually its the stripper who offers me her number instead. When a dancer doesn't give me her number, I usually get a run-around like jayhawk (promise to give me digits after future visits) or sometimes an email or social media address tied to her stripper persona is offered up instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion