tuscl

Noob Question Re Parking Lot-Security

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
My fav club has a tall, old guy who hangs out in the parking lot, sometimes driving around in a marked van. He gives off a grizzled-veteran-who's-seen-some-shit vibe, as though he might be packing. He once approached my car because I was loitering, (trying to set up a late-night BP appointment). Is he there to cut down on OTC, or just to prevent 2 AM-ers? Would his presence suggest the club checks dancers' phones to try to prevent them from hooking up with custies? I had a dancer say this once, but assumed it was SS. If I were to try to arrange OTC, what would be some best practices to avoid a run-in with this guy?

6 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Most likely he's there to prevent break ins in customer vehicles. Also you have to realize OTC p4p money bypasses the club, the security guard's employer. So the club has a monitary incentive to curb OTC p4p irregardless of prostitution.

IMO, if he really wanted to prevent 2AMers, the club would pay its protection money via city police overtime, and station a cop in the club lobby from 12:00 midnight to 3:00 and directly cover the cop's overtime pay to save the city tax payers the money.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Would his presence suggest the club checks dancers' phones to try to prevent them from hooking up with custies? "

I don't understand the connection ... why would a parking lot security guard imply the club checks dancers' phones? Hell, I can't imagine any dancer handing their phone over, or the club having any legal right to demand they do so. I can believe that, even though his main job is making sure there's no crime in the parking lot, he's also there to discourage any OTC deal-making (or deal consummation, if you know what I'm saying) that might happen right there in the parking lot.

I think what the stripper told you, about that guy checking their phones, is unabashed bullshit to stop you from asking about OTC, IMO.

Best practice to avoid the parking lot guy: When you get to the club, park your car in a stall, then walk into the club. When you leave the club, walk right to parking lot and drive out. Okay, that was a little smart-assy, but I can't imagine it's any more than that.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've never seen club security driving around their parking lot. Must be a huge lot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - he's probably paid to look after the parking-lot and try to keep it safe and part of that is not allowing folks to loiter around - on some of occasions in some clubs I've parked my car but stayed inside the car for maybe 10 minutes or so and have had security come up to me telling me I had to go inside and could not hang in the parking-lot.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Ask enough dancers at this club and you'll find out. But as others have said it's more than likely he is just security fr the parking lot. Haven't been to a club where someone drove around the parking lot keeping an eye on it, but I've noticed at most clubs I go to the door man or his backup door man, keep an eye on the lot, usually only leaving their post of somey appears to be going down.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    What you really have to watch out for is the clubs with bathroom trolls, aka bathrooms minders. The ruse is that they are there to make money on $1 tips for handing you a paper towel. Their real purpose is to listen for bathroom conversation about OTC. Also, they make sure that any dancers who momentarily identify as men aren't doing so to get around paying VIP room fees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion