tuscl

Teen caught on video visiting strip club where his former teacher now works afte

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

11 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    Cue up Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher"
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Wouldn't you?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd gladly get a few lap dances from her. Lucky kid.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn. yes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IDK why they fired her, it sounds like she was a great "teacher"
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    She's got a bit of a haggard look but I'd take some high mileage grinds from her. Anyone know the club?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    She lucky she's not in jail. I'm surprised she's not. Usually sleeping with a minor (even once) is an automatic jail sentence and a trip to the sexual predator list. If this was a male teacher he would be in jail.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Weird, she has a crazy look in her eyes, it almost looks like a publicity stunt because she's talking with news outlets so much. Either that or she's really stupid because all that open info is just gonna bury her in court.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    It is funny.... nothing being said about the club letting in a 17 year old..... But it is her fault for having contact with the student..... Interesting how this will play out.

But lets put it this way.... it could help her that the student went to the club and got in even though he is under age. It could show he seduced her... a lil. Still the over 18 teacher needs to say NO. But it might get he a lighter sentence. We will just have to see.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd do her. Lucky kid
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    only question I have and I didn't read all of it. Who the fuck told??? One More year and he would be legal..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion