tuscl

Layover in Dallas

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 5:47 PM
Headed from Phoenix to Baltimore in two weeks with a 4 hour layover in Dallas. The only problem is I land about an hour and a half before the clubs open and never been to a club that early before. From the looks of it is about a $25 Uber to the club area. Is it worth going to check it out? Any recommendations? If I'm going to go the distance I would like some milegae out of it.

13 comments

• billyba
    8 years ago
    In dallas forget the strip clubs and go to the amps there some of the best around. if you are at love field one of the areas with lots of amps is right there and if you are at dfw its not that far. Jade spa Pink one Bali Blue
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas is nationally known and has a pretty-good dayshift - if you're gonna hit one club in Big-D it would be that one IMO - only downside is extras for the most-part are not gonna happen unless you run across a real freak which is always possible - $20 topless lappers w/ good 2-way contact - read some Baby Dolls reviews and see if it will work for you (I think club opens around 11:00 a.m.). (there is also a Baby Dolls Ft Worth - that's a different club and not very good).
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Hasn't there been like 10 posts about Dallas in the last 2 or 3 days?
  • HolaTX
    8 years ago
    Great website,
  • HolaTX
    8 years ago
    BUT COULD ANYONE EVER DISCUSS ANYTHING ABOUT DALLAS?
  • Prostone
    8 years ago
    Not sure about the AMPs. Still trying to earn my badge. I imagine they are intimidating if you don't know what you are doing.
  • Prostone
    8 years ago
    My real question is the 11am piece. Never been that early to any club. Imagine even a place with recognition isn't that exciting right at opening.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Baby Doils is pretty-popular - I used to live in the area but moved away a few years ago but still keep-up w/ the reviews - I would think there'd be some dancers starting around noon but not sure - read some dayshift reviews - I think you should check it out if you've never been - until what time can you stay there?
  • Prostone
    8 years ago
    Need to head back to the heat airport around 1
  • billyba
    8 years ago
    baby dolls is huge if they're open its going to be something going on. But beyond possibly a discreet maybe even through the pants HJ I don't think extras are available there or your going to have to drop some serious cash (obviously there are exceptions to every rule and i've only been there a few times). it comes down to what do you mean by "If I'm going to go the distance I would like some milegae out of it." if you will be satisfied with a decent grinding dance for super hot dancers baby dolls is the prefect spot for you. If your expecting something much more substantial then you are more likely to leave frustrated than not (based on my limited experience and reading the reviews). I'm sure a plethora of OTC is available there but sounds like you won't be in a position to partake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - that is a very tight window - I think you can find something to your liking w/ the caveat that the better talent is at night like in most clubs w/ some exceptions - I def don't think it'll be jumping b/w 11:00 and 1 pm; but you may manage to get w/ a couple (2,3,4?) pretty-good dancers but can't guarantee it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've walked in there at noon on a Saturday once and there were enough strippers roaming to keep you entertained.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    My concern here would be the tight time frame. Dealing with a large airport, traffic, security, etc., on both ends. Four hours is not much time, and the DFW area is huge with lots of traffic. One crash on the wrong highway and a missed flight is a real possibility. Which might be okay if you're sitting in Baby Dolls Dallas, which is the place to go, and the somewhat low mileage here has already been discussed above. The early start is only an issue to me in that a good portion of your four hour layover is before the club opens. There will be plenty of girls there if they are open. You would likely be wise to arrange a ride back to the airport in advance"be here to pick me up at exactly 12:30, no later" kind of thing. It's probably at least a half hour drive from the airport to Baby Dolls, and then you have to get back through security. Often security at DFW is not bad, but there is always the chance it will be. And at Love Field, security can also be slow going. Have fun and good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion