tuscl

LA Dallas or Jacksonville

Kimi
Illinois
Monday, September 12, 2016 1:06 PM
If you had the option to go to one of those 3 cities, which would you choose based on mileage available in those cities' clubs?

14 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LA, specifically COI
  • Kimi
    8 years ago
    Change of plans - down to LA or Dallas. Any specific clubs I should look into in LA/COI?
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    LA...like larry said for the COI experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas is a great club & Dallas has a handful of other pretty-good clubs - the dances tend be good-mileage but extra are not dlcommon although not impossible w/ the more risque dancers - LDs in Dallas are $20/song, the better LA clubs may be more expensive but not sure.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I haven't been but baby dolls in dallas is on my bucket list.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    Jacksonville? Jacksonville, Florida?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Depends. Am I trading mileage/extras for quality talent by choosing one over the other?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    city of industry... just east of downtown LA. synn. rhino. paradise. bliss. deja vu. BnL nearby. tropical lei 1/2 hour away. tijuana less than 3 hours south. maybe a hundred clubs within an hour. (depending on traffic.)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Every nude club in the COI has it's pro's and cons.Check out either zbone or bonedin for local intel.
  • billyba
    8 years ago
    Question are the clubs in COI anything goes basically a sure thing or no?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @billyba - not necessarily a sure thing (few things in life are) , but the odds are in your favor compared to other areas of LA.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not in COI AFAIK but Tropical Lei seems to be a fairly consistent high-mileage place
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have been to both cities many times. I would chose Dallas for Baby Dolls. The quality of the women and the experience is tremendous fun, and mileage has risen considerably. I've had many great nights there. COI clubs are overrated in my view. The quality of the women is subpar, and I have never found the mileage to be as high as some claim. Extras are available but not as widely as some claim, at least not with women that I'd be interested in. If I was in LA I'd go to Four Play or Bare Elegance for the quality of the women which is light years beyond COI.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    True, Papi_Chulo. If you are looking for as close to a guarantee as possible then Trop Lei is the way to go. It's about another 25-30 min drive east of the COI. Well worth the trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion