tuscl

Airport Babes

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Is it me and my perpetual horniness or are there often a lot of fine babes at major airports - sems to be the case for me since I don't travel too offen.

What say you.

25 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Not "a lot", but sometimes you can spot some knockouts.
    Having said that, with our differing tastes, you may be getting more out of the airport experience than I am.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I used to travel every week. Some of my co-workers and I had ratings for how hot the girls were in Airports. Atlanta, Miami and L.A. and Dallas were always near the top. Montreal was also strong. Summer time was best.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Often Sales jobs attract babes, ditto for Corporate Executive positions. Those jobs tend to have significant business travel and/or higher paying or they tend to have well-off husbands or families, all of which can allow a proper budget for lots of personal travel.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    When I was working at LAX on Friday nights the flights to LAS were loaded with hotties. A lot of them being weekend hookers.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Airports are great hubs for babes. I spend enough time in them so I should know.

Every Friday or Thursday I would often wonder if the hotties with stripper heels were heading out west to Vegas as I'd sit in an airport. I mean who the fuck wears 6" heels in an airport?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Not uncommon at all for airports to have fine looking women in them. The bigger the airport the more women of course. Last time I flew into Vegas it was obvious looking at a few girls they were on the way in or out for dancing. They really stood out. And I sometimes see airline staff who are hotties too. But rarely TSA staff.

The trouble with girls in airports are you can usually only look. Chances are pretty slim of hooking up. Everyone is going to or coming from different places and always in a hurry. Although if you can find one on your flight the chances might be better. I nearly convinced a flight attendant into joining me once but strippers are much easier.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sometimes if women think they are going to be in a place where the people are prescreened for socio-economic status, then they will dress extra sexy and start acting extremely available.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Oh, there is usually 1 or 2 crazy hot girls on any flight. And certain times of year (back to school, Thanksgiving, Christmas, spring break) you see a lot of college girls travelling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was more-so referring out & about the terminal(s) - I think many hot chicks like to dress sexy when they travel in part b/c it's a public place w/ lots of people and many like being seen
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I just heard over the PA "final boarding call for Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt" and you know what went thru my PL-mind :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I agree that hot women are in the terminals. Like was said before, there's a lot of hot women in sales and exec positions. Plus when you are hot, you are hot, I'm sure they like showing off.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Some of the best looking women I've ever seen were at some of the airports I've been at. It's been many years but Dallas and Atlanta stand out in my memory.
    Also lots of hot ones at Indians games at the former Jacobs Field back in the late 90s. I have no idea what it's like now because i quit going to Indians games when the Dolan family bought them.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Listen to what SJG said, he's exactly right.

When she was younger my wife would get all dressed up for flights. Now that she flies all the time she's like "fuck it I'm wearing my yoga pants and nikes."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I saw a MILF at the airport today (Mo) and she was wearing yoga pants that looked like they were painted on her - she was slim but a great ass & some nice B-cups - she wasn't "dressed up", kinda looked like what some strippers wear when going into the strip-club, I thought she looked really fuckable.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    The most stunningly beautiful woman I've ever seen in person I saw at the Charlotte airport. I was mesmerized. She was there with someone so I didn't have a chance to talk with her but I was hoping she was sitting next to me but no such luck.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Don't knock yoga pants, lol. I'd stare at those over a pleated skirt any day.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "I just heard over the PA "final boarding call for Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt" and you know what went thru my PL-mind :)"

Mmmmmmmm. Sauerkraut!

Is that about right, Papi? :-D

• Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    It used to be one of my favorite pastimes to watch the girls go by.
    Nowadays the women are older trying to look young.
    But Thank God For Yoga Pants on Co-Eds that makes up for the eyesores.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Eyesores- skinny jeans on females that aren't skinny
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Heh, this thread is crazy... I think the airport is full of hotties also. Honestly, I think this may be a combination of things, that may include something no one else has mentioned: some weird psychology, that is perhaps buried in millions of years of evolution, that gets the male mind primed for sex and more easily find women attractive, when he's in-transit. Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense to me, even accounting for SJG's theory that the women dress nicer.

Case in point: while I often find the airport filled with hotties, I've never been on an airplane with more than a handful of cute chicks. How is it that after decades of flying, all the airport hotties are always on someone else's flight? And mind you, I fly to Vegas occasionally, and definitely see possible strippers on each flight. Have you guys experienced the same? If so, how do you explain it, other than some odd psychology men have in airports?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I spent one memorable flight to the west coast next to a beautiful girl of Vietnamese parentage. We introduced ourselves an I asked when her parents had gotten out of Vietnam. She asked how I knew, and I said, "C'mon, Nguyen is like Smith in Vietnam.". She laughed and said, "True."

Turned out she was headed back to get ready for her wedding. Her fiancée was a lucky man.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I worked with a guy named Truc Nguyen. He had worked for PanAm in Saigon and managed to get on their last flight out of Saigon. He once flew up to NYC and met with Betty Nguyen.

https://www.google.com/search?q=news+anc…
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I have a vivid memory of seeing a hottie at O"Hare, but its oddly random. Maybe someone else can make sense of it. Flew to Chicago from New Orleans for my grandmothers funeral. Saw a girl that seemed at the time to be simply unattainable. Average height, long brunette hair, but a really toned body, with tight clothes that showed it off. I saw a lot more gorgeous women that weekend in Chicago. I wondered if it could be that southern women have too much of a lazy lifestyle and poor diet? Or was I just feeling vulnerable and lonely due to the death of a family member? It really does seem like Chicago had gorgeous women. Too many more than I've seen in NOLA or Ft. Myers to be simply explained by lifestyle.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm in some airport almost every week. Sure there are hot women to be found but no more so than at your average mall.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    until my visits to some stripclubs... the most beautiful women i ever saw in person was getting on a flight... los angeles to phoenix. on my flight! she wound up sitting in an isle seat two in front of me. i certainly enjoyed the view on the short flight. butt i couldn't muster the guts to say anything to her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion