Atlanta suburb
Monday, September 12, 2016 6:23 AM

16 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    If only I had the money to do it :-(
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    It's good to read the tour group explains all the"ins and outs" of FKK clubs. That is probably the most important part.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I pay them for what? A cab ride and a shitty hotel? I am not sure if I am on A FKK tour I need to sightsee and tour factories(!?) I think a good monger could get from the airport to a hotel and then to a FKK club without this rip off interface.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When I daydream of sex, it's usually me in a FKK club and I'm allowed to fuck without condoms, and I don't have to worry about catching anything.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto shailynn.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't think I would take this tour. I would have to check out all the costs, but I probably could travel to Germany by myself for less. I agree with bvino.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I didn't get the factories thing either, I just assumed it was a translation error.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    wonder what London has to say about this, if it would be worth it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd love to go to FKK clubs but the tour guide is worthless.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    They are a waste of money. Why would you need to go one one of these? These things are for people have have zero confidence in getting around the clubs by their own means. All you have to do is look at the clubs you like the look of, see how far they are apart and plan accordingly. You guys have a head start on me because they drive on the right as well. Even if you didn't want to do that you could fly into Frankfurt or Dusseldorf and get taxis from a home base in the city.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    You guys could always come across and I'll take you on a tour, no charge, just your own entrance fee.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    If I ever hit the lotto (I know, dream on), I'll be a "Deutsch gesprachen" mo fo!!!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Not only do I agree with with BVino and JohnSmith69 that with the right info you could do this self-guided and have more fun, but lets put doing a tour in perspective. 1) You're going to Europe for shit sake. A tour with a bunch of pervs? Hell, I'd want to do the whorehouses but at least get out with regular civillians and do regular culture things as well. No balance. 2) I could see a bunch of TUSCLers bonding over this but do you really want to hang with a bunch of random pervs your thrown in with?? and be stuck with the internal politics and baggage of that other group of PL's? The tour sounds less like a vacation and more like a pervy grown up scout troop if you ask me. No thanks, I'll take in the ladies on my schedule and move along as I please. I wouldn't want to go to Europe just to be herded around like sheep. FKK Tour guides sound like elite bathroom trolls if you ask me.
  • johnnyboy1111
    8 years ago
    Not digging the whole kidnappy vibe behind the site; but if I ever make friends with a fellow who has been to a FKK club or the theatres in Frankfurt I'd gladly pay for his way to have someone show me the ropes in a foreign venue.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The FKK clubs is a planned trip with a couple friends in a couple years. The deal is we may hit Morocco first before going to Germany. That way we have something to compare. My guess is safety is more pronounced in the FKK area of Germany. The women are off the charts good looking in Morocco and not as expensive, but you have to carefully select and spend time making sure things are cool in Morocco.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    I want to grow up to be londonguy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion