tuscl

I don't understand the little head sometimes

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, September 9, 2016 4:53 AM
Like last night, he ran my system on a dancer with itty bitty tiny little titties. I'm like wtf, but that's what he wanted. Of course she was a very young redhead with an otherwise good body but stil. I'm a tits guy. It tried to love, suck, and worship those tiny things but there wasn't much to hold onto. And yet he still loved it. Stood proudly at attention the entire time. Particularly surprising because Mary Jane did not make this particular visit. Does the little head ever surprise you like this?

13 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Always. When the booze redirects the blood flow from big head to little head, mistakes are made.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, does not surprise me. Most of the thin/fit dancers at my home club are A or B cup. So if I turned down tiny tit dancers, I'd never get any dances!
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    He wants what he wants. Redheaded spinner types with puffy little bitty titties will always get him to stand at attention.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Ya, little head sometimes has some surprises in store. I'm the opposite of you, I don't care much about tits and am pretty much equal-opportunity there, but occasionally the little head gets attracted to a girl with a bigger ass than I'd otherwise consider. Usually, she has to have a spectacular face and even more spectacular personality for that to happen, since being attracted to her ass/hips/legs is pretty core to my sexuality, but it definitely happens.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    This is why I don't have "a type". He wants what he wants.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Pikins have been terrible lately and I have been trying to convince him that he needs to lower his standards but he is having no part of that. :)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Even though visually you prefer biguns, at the end of the day she was still an attractive female. It's not just the tits, it's the ass, presumably flat stomach, pretty face/hair, soft skin and her smell. That's what does us in with women they have SO many tools at their disposal to turn us on!
  • johnbrwon001
    8 years ago
    Getting hard over someone who doesn't fit your particular "type" is nothing to get worried about. It's when the "little head" only gets excited over shit like snuff over pedo is when it's time to check yourself out.
  • johnbrwon001
    8 years ago
    "or pedo" Why this site doesn't have an edit or delete feature is baffling.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    The other night I was sitting with U2 for most of the night, and she is by the tiniest of margins the best or maybe the second best combination of hotness and sexiness, with my retired ATF as the other half. While she went to the DR to get ready for her next stage set, a new dancer came on stage. She is very pretty, and built just a little thicker than my normal taste. What really caught my attention was her eyes. They just kind of bored into you with an incredible "I want you NOW!" look. For whatever reason, she decided to focus her attention on me and gave me one heck of a show, all the while with a seductive smile. When she came around after her dance, she asked if I wanted some company. I told her that (my CF) was sitting with me, but if she hadn't been there, I would definitely have wanted her company. So, yes JS. Sometimes the little head takes over.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It is not just looks or a particular type. And besides, what is good about strip clubs is that that you can try out engaging with girls that are off of your usual type. I mean personality type, but also body type, and also size and color. SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    variety is the spice of life. the past almost five years has been a most wonderful time of viewing and tasting the various beauties of woman... awesome.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've learned not to try to make sense of what the little-head is thinking - I just let him be himself & try not to let him get me in trouble but doesn't always work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion