tuscl

Headed to Dallas. Where should I go?

knobsnbobs
L.A. All Day
Thursday, September 8, 2016 11:36 PM
I am going to be in Dallas for the weekend next month and want to know the best clubs to check out while I'm in town. Best places to get my perv on? Extras? And finally, for locals, are there any on the east side of town? That's mainly where I'll be staying. Lemme know!

6 comments

• HolaTX
    8 years ago
    The clubs in Dallas don't really seem like they are really set up for extras ITC, but the bouncers haven't been overbearing during my visits - the feel is that they are there to sell wristbands and provide security more than anything. The nude clubs tend to have variable pricing by time of day (e.g., depending on the club, before 10pm can be cheaper than after 10pm, before 7pm cheaper than that, etc) The entry charge is generally $20-$25 for the night shift on Friday/Saturday. Also, there seems to be a rule about not bringing alcohol into the BYOB clubs after 2am. On the northeast side of town there is PT's Men's Club. It is a BYOB nude club and is the strictest about bottles that I have been to: If you bring beer in a bag, they take it out of the bag, and it's mandatory to pay for a bucket of ice for the beer ($6 for a 6 pack) They specify that hard liquor has to be unopened. The lap dance area requires a $10 wristband and nude lapdances are $20/ea. You can optionally pay $35 to be seated in the lapdance room all night (although I'm not sure why anyone would want to do this while not getting dances) Also, they serve food (I had the fries and survived!) Night shift for the dancers is 9pm-4am on the weekend. The other clubs I have been to are along I-35E: Baby Dolls Dallas - A very large topless club that serves alcohol. There have been some complaints on TUSCL lately about dancer quality, but being such a large club with so many dancers on a shift, that might vary by week or month. From the reviews, it sounds like the day shift might be friendlier than the night shift. There aren't as many random charges as at the nude clubs, though. $7 for admission and $20 topless lapdances. No wristband required for lap dances. Bucks Wild - A BYOB nude club that has lap dances for $20 topless/$30 nude. It is $10 for a wristband to get "VIP area" dances except during their 2-for-1 t-shirt dance specials when it's included in the special. There is generally good talent on weekend nights and the "VIP area" for lap dances has somewhat more privacy than PT's Men's Club. Bucks Wild has benches in recessed booths along a wall instead of couches clustered in a room. It is open until 6am on Saturday but prime time with the most talent seems to be 10pm-2am. Non-valet parking can get tight from maybe 11pm-3 or 4AM on weekend nights, and it can be hard at times to find a place to sit during those times, too (but the waitresses offer to find you a seat when you come in, presumably wanting a tip) XTC Caberet is sort of a gritty afterhours club that mostly attracts the 18-25 set but has some attractive young dancers. It gets ridiculously packed on weekends afterhours so much that it's hard to walk around or find a place to sit. Smoking happens in this club. YMMV (ie., ask the dancer first) but I was able to get $10 and $20 nude dances at my table on an off night. When I was there on a Saturday, it was $20 for a "VIP area" wristband and $20/ea for nude lap dances in the VIP corner with chairs. The club doesn't seem to really pick up until after 1am, and getting a seat along an aisle seems to be necessary to attract approaches by the dancers. It might be necessary to pay a bouncer for such a seat, though. I posted a review and a followup with details of my visits there.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Baby Dolls is an institution that every PL needs to visit. I think it's no-brainer especially if you haven't been before. I have no idea what side of town it's on but it's worth whatever the drive is. By the way we don't discuss extras at specific clubs or with specific dancers in the public forum. Or at least we shouldn't.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Don't know about extras but I concur. Baby dolls is a must see.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    At Baby Dolls it's been known for higher mileage during the day shift but the talent is significantly higher at night. HolaTX gave an excellent write up - follow what he suggested. If you only have time to visit one though, I would do what others said and visit baby dolls Dallas. If there's 5 clubs in this country that are must see, it's on that list.
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    yes seriously HolaTX thank you for that reply. Very detailed info i really appreciate it. Please give more info dudes!
  • Shelbymoe
    8 years ago
    When I was in Dallas I went to the clubhouse. It's byob, bring some for the girls. I loved it there. All the girls were fun. Cheap dances, mostly white alternative girls. You can score there too, just in a different way from yalls extra is you know what I mean..... your nose can score.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion