Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fantasy football

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any one on tuscl play in one ?

Curious to see if we could start a tuscl fantasy football league and play that is if we can get enough people into it

Maybe like 10 ppl or more but 10 might be the min for a online League...would have to check

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'm in. I won the 2016 TUSCL NHL playoff bracket championship in case you guys forgot.

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

It would have to draft tomorrow before 8 or whenever the game is.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Too late, set one up for next year!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

No but they are fun to hear about. They guys and gals whining over the picks and all of the other funny bravado is too funny. I don't know enough about the sport and the players to make good enough picks, myself. So I watch from the sidelines.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shailynn yeah I agree

Be looking for next season a real TUSCL NFL fantasy football league

Might do a TUSCL NBA fantasy football league

Trying to figure out how to do it but might be able to set up a weekly TUSCL poker night with a password to enter so it's a guarantee tuscl members only playing thanking America's Card Room will help host this...maybe do like a $5 winner take all weekly poker night tournament

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Basketball league lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Since draft kings is a week to week draft could set up a tournament winner take all if anyone is into this

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I play season long and some daily games (fan duel, draft kings) too.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Why? the stupor bowl winner has already been decided at last spring's owners meeting! I have always found something better to do than online gaming.... like anything else! If I am going to throw money away I would rather tuck it between a strippers tits than piss it away on gaming. I feel the same way about casinos of all types.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Me2 butter man

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

TiredTraveler, for what it is worth, I feel the same way. If I'm pissing money away, I'd just assume tuck it into a dancers g-string rather than gamble it. But I respect other people have different vices. :)

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

It would be something to get started next year for sure, that is if we want to do a season long league(preferred).

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I agree

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Let's bump this thread in 365 days!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Maybe founder could upgrade Tuscl so that we can use Tuscl as the server for Juice's fantasy football custom league (I think I used that term correctly).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement