tuscl

It's raining dream strippers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, September 6, 2016 12:41 PM
I texted DS II to ask her if she was going to be stripping this school year. Her Facebook page shows that she's still in a relationship with some guy who looks like a nice, normal, non-drug dealer boyfriend, so I wasnt even expecting to get a response. But I wanted to know if I could get a few lap dances from her. To my surprise she wrote back promptly. She said that she's not stripping this year, but that she really wants to date me again. I haven't see her for 9 months or so, and I was not expecting this. I don't have the time, money, or energy to be fucking her right now, but she's a gorgeous 9.5 blond college student who lets me fuck her bareback, so I'm a tad conflicted over this. And this is her senior year. After this year she graduates and moves far away. So I'm trying to figure out what to do about her. What has been the experience of you guys in reconnecting with an old fav. Was it worth it, or can you never go back?

22 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Or if you have too much money you could just go to Tootsies stay in the VIP section at a table near the rail, and just throw hundred dollar bills from the balcony on to the lower level that will work just as well for getting rid of money.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "She said that she's not stripping this year, but that she really wants to date me again." You talking about making her your sugar baby?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I doubt that Id make her a sugar baby. If anything, it would just be a semi regular Otc arrangement.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Dating" and paying for sex means the same thing to @Smith.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Dude you get your ass back on the DS 2 train already! She was always the better of your two DS's in my opinion! less drama, hot blonde, college senior..what else do you need. You'll make time for her or at least you should. That being said I would let her know that I have "other" things going on now and that she isn't my only source of entertainment.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    She wants your business and your money. How shocking.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    what a nice situation!!!
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Sounds like she wants some of that "date" money. Try it once for old times, then head back to that DC (provided you're still with here).
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If she can provide what you're looking for at a fair value, take it.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I know I probably don't have to tell you because your a veteran but, try and not make it a bi-weekly thing like you used to. I made that mistake except mine was monthly( your wallet is bigger than mine).like you said make it semi-regular.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    What happened to DC? Did I miss an episode of "The Days of JS69's Lives"?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, get her calendar of her monthly cycle. Then every week when she is bleeding go see her and fuck her ass. Then when you get comfortable with that with her you can give the DC what she has wanted from you for months . I mean, come on, did you expect a different answer from me?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DC is still here and my dick can hardly keep up with her. But Ive got all of these DSes who still want my money and will fuck me bareback to get it. Just trying to decide how to balance it all.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Threesome...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    DS II isn't freaky enough for an old man threesome. However, the DS quite seriously is pushing for a threesome with the DC. She thinks that's a way for me to keep seeing them both, and she guaranteed the DC multiple orgasns or our money back. But unfortunately the DC would never go for it.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Pass. Good to.know you could have her, but you don't need her. Not sure why you texted her in the first place.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Hence my original post. Go to the dark side! Seriously though John, glad to hear you are still involved with the DC. Sounds great to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I thought that you had decided to cut-off the DS's to stick to the DC - did you do that but you just couldn't keep your hand out of the DS cookie jar?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    DS1 and DS2 threesome!
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    You need a bisexual DC and then the 2 of you can just fuck you way senseless through all the DS's over and over.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "I thought that you had decided to cut-off the DS's to stick to the DC - did you do that but you just couldn't keep your hand out of the DS cookie jar?" Kind of. The jar is wide open, and the cookies look incredibly delicious. But I haven't partaken lately except for the one DS visit that I posted. "DS 1 and DS 2 threesome." Outstanding idea. DS 1 would be all over it. She loves blonds, and DS 2 is just her/our type. But DS 2 is totally heterosexual. Plus they live far apart.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Oh mon. Oh mon, mon mon! That story still cracks me up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion