tuscl

Worst sales pitch a stripper has given you

Kimi
Illinois
Tuesday, September 6, 2016 6:01 AM
This has happened to me a few times recently - girls telling me about them working at other clubs and leaving because of the extras at those clubs. How it was ok/expected to do those things at those clubs and that's why they left. While I'm not a huge extras guy, this still is a terrible sales pitch. I didn't get dances from any of those girls. Best part is that one was telling me this while sitting in a heavy contact/extras club. Maybe it's a new sales pitch I'm not aware of and I should have given them a try? Anyway, worst/stupidest thing you've heard?

25 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "I'm the best dancer(cock sucker) here" etc.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I agree "I don't do extras." Even if you don't, I think advertising it is a bad move. After all a lot of guys go to clubs and want to be teased and will ask about extras but will never act on an offer of push an envelope - it's all about the fantasy and some strippers ruin it even before the guy even thinks about getting a lapdance.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    "I don't suck or fuck". I was drunk and she was SO god damn fine, I said yes.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "I don't like to dance for handsome rich guys with big dicks."
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    "I don't like to dance for handsome rich guys with big dicks... which is why I'm here with you, jack." :) :) :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Best part is that one was telling me this while sitting in a heavy contact/extras club. Maybe it's a new sales pitch I'm not aware of and I should have given them a try?" I think there's a subset of guys who, having heard her say that in an irritated & superior tone, want to "prove" they are above extras too, and stick with her. For any PL with their eyes on the prize, that gets us running, obviously... In the no-extras clubs I go to, I once had luck with probing back a bit, "Yeah, if I were a stripper, I could NEVER give extras to just every guy who comes in off the street. I'd probably have my top few favorites I might give extras to." She totally agreed! "I'd fuck my top favorite guys!". Score! 'course, you don't know if she's just lying to string you along, so I asked her for OTC later that day, and met her shortly thereafter. Worked perfectly! I figure there's nothing to lose by throwing that out there... you might get good indicators back.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think context matters. Nothing exists in a vacuum. Even in subraman's example, the "I don't do extras or OTC" line could be inverted to "I don't do them with just anyone" which has value. Ditto for the often maligned "wanna dance" which on busy late Friday or Saturday night might ha some value. I have had dancers sit down and ask me what I like better out them than my SO. (Tits, ass, am I prettier, younger, thinner than her). That might turn me off but might work wonders for some of the guys here. So context matters. I think some of the systems like Strip and Grow Rich or DancerWealth all talk about context and the 4 personality types. And, yes, I eat up the no extras girls. Guilty there (for now ;) )
  • THE CHAINDOG
    8 years ago
    That the dancer or her kid just got out of the hospital, hasn't been working much and needs to make money.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me that her kid had the chicken pox and she needed money for the doctor. She also wanted to take me to VIP. I certainly did not want to become a chicken pox carrier....
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A girl tried to convince me to do the half hour VIP explaining that I could touch her. I'm allowed to touch with the regular lapdances, why would I spend a lot of more money to do it in VIP?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not so much now but when I was newer to the SC game having dancers talk abiut their BF was a buzz kill
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    The "no extras girl" could be a play to make you want to make you feel special when it happens. It's like the "I don't usually do this" line. It's always SS until proven otherwise. The worst sales pitch isn't what the say but what they do. Either the robotic wanna dance or the don't touch attitude.
  • Kimi
    8 years ago
    So I've given this more thought after reading the comments. I think it might have been a case of their "I'm not a slut" mentality. Incidentally, both mentioned a story where a bouncer/manager walked them into a VIP room and there was a guy there expecting sex. If that's true, I have trouble believing that a bouncer would send a girl who doesn't do that into that room. Almost sounds like she doesn't like the way she was asked/presented?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Wanna dance?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room GFE. If that isn't happening, send her on her way. Of course you need to smooth talk her some, take the initiative away from her, to make it work. SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    The worst sales pitch I ever had was a girl who said something to the effect of "What do you mean you don't want a dance now? Are you gay?" For the record I got dances in the club from girls there that night- just not any from her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not a deal-breaker; but when they ask me upfront how many dances I want although the club is not prepay - IDK why it bothers me but it comes off as "how much $$$ am I gonna get from you"
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    The worst sales pitch so far I experienced was a dancer who sat at my table and told me how she is a "real dancer," compared to "all the other whores" who dance at the club. She kept going on how she doesn't do any extras, although she doesn't mind grinding on some guys cock, and complained about all the guys who ask her for extras and how all the other dancers make it hard for girls like her to make money when they are in the back sucking some guys cock off. Now that was bad enough, but the final kicker was when she pointed out one gal who she said was the most popular dancer in the club and how that dancer let guys stick their cocks in her pussy for less than a hundred and how she wouldn't let any guy into her pussy for less than half a grand, and definitely not any guy who frequents the club. Needless to say I didn't get a dance from her. Her stupidity cost her at least $20 for a dance.and made bank for very popular dancer she mentioned, who ended up getting all my remaining money and was worth every dollar I spent.
  • TheFword
    8 years ago
    "I moved here from across the street, in that place all the girls want to suck cock. You can literally get a hamburger and a blow job for $10.00" Thanks, I was across the way in minutes,. I didn't want the burger, I got sucked, fucked, then sucked some more for the $150 15 minute VIP, with no tip. I've been back there many times but haven't always scored like that. A lucky coincidence. I still haven't had the burger BJ deal, maybe I should order food on one of my next visits.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Well, my worst has occurred several times. She sits in my lap and immediately asks for a dance. Its a turnoff for me because I feel she's showing no effort, but if she's a 7-10 I will say yes for a try. Although, I did recently have OTC with one that started out like this. If one tops the list this one dancer approaches me and my homie and asks what we're up to and we're we having fun. We shortly small talk and then she asks that we buy her a drink or something to the effect of we needed to spend money. She was hot, and I would have gladly got dances from her had that not occurred. After talking to us, I see her go sit with an older gentleman, who I hadn't seen get a dance all night.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You know, I had one girl who shit on extras girls but was fun to talk to and hot, so I tried her out for a couple dances. The mileage was about as high as it could be without her actually taking my cock out or letting me finger her vagina. So yeah. Some girls who hate extras girls are fine with good two way contact.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    "Do you have your own condom?' - Oh, wait. WORST sales pitch. "We can't play today cuz I'm on my period."
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    "I'm not supposed to be dancing tonight because I have a bone infection in my toe, but I need to make some money because I'm having surgery on it tomorrow" It turned out that I was just there for the clean bathrooms that night.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    "We can't play today cuz I'm on my period." At least she told you. Beats the alternative. [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Wow. Some dancers are pretty ratchet or words just fall out of their minds and mouths without a filter, lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion