tuscl

Cam girl moonlighting as a stripper

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I recently met a stripper new to me at my favorite club. I would rate her a low 8. During our conversation she informed me that she has been working at the club part time since April and here other job is working as a cam girl. She asked me if I knew what that was and I told her that I did but that they didn't interest me. That I wanted to see and touch them in person.

She accepted that and started the first of 2 dances. She did a lot of stick shifting and got me hard. Then she said that she could take care of that for me. I was interested and asked how much she charged for VIP. She wanted twice the going rate. So I passed. The second dance was pretty tame. :) I've got no use for cam girls.

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    AWWW, pity, inroduce me to her, shadowcat, I willl teach her manners. :)
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    It all depends on the gal shadow. I have met several dancers who were also cam girls, some were good and reasonable, and some had platinum pussy syndrome, just like any other dancer.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    yea ive met strippers that double as cam girls. Doesn't interest me either. It seems to me they are just trying to get as much money as possible without physically touching you...LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Probably most cam-girls that strip do it reluctantly b/c they may not be making enough $$$ camming so they're probably not comfortable/willing to go very far
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    If a gal can earn a living without having to go down on the first slob (present company excepted) who comes along with pocket change then good for her. It's great that women are trying to get as much money as possible without resorting to stripping and extras. For those who can't, there's a market with willing customers.

Cam girls aren't really my thing, either. I have a buddy who says they're the greatest thing ever, and he's pulled some impressive talent over the years so it's whatever floats the boat I guess.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    I'm interested, wallanon, to hear how your friend converts camwhores into irl whores. Is it similar to getting a stripper OTC, e.g., spending a significant amount of time and money building trust before one of the parties broaches the subject?

Also, question for the board: in your experience, is the average camgirl hotter than the average stripper, and, if so, is this generally reflected in a greater cost associated with interacting with her?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember talking to a dancer in one club before most people knew about girls on cams and when I told her I've seen her online, she asked me not to tell others. Maybe she wasn't making much money on it. She was only average as far as strippers went. Now when you compare the best looking cam girls on a site with hundreds of girls versus a strip club with as 30 girls and ask about comparing averages, that may not be fair. Plus as a guy, I don't remember average very well, just the hot or unusual. It is easier to see cam girls though, the hot girls in strip clubs often get so close, it can get hard to see all of them. However they feel better than any cam girl.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have met a few cam girls, they were strippers at an 8 mile bar, I didn't tell the first gal who I was on the cam girl site. We got into it hot and heavy in the VIP room, and I told her afterwards who I was She freaked, and I told her don't worry, I won't tell anyone where her and her cam girl friends were working. I got dances from a few of her friends. It was a good time, but I never got further involved with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion