Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What I think is hot (cuz Larry asked)

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I can agree with you on all except the last two pics. The 2nd to last girl is too damn pale, she's whiter than a ghost and too skinny. The last girl has green hair and a ugly nose piercing, seriously?

S
Supremeruler
•

Pretty fucking good except the green hair chick.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Colored hair is fine but the nose ring and lip piercings ruin everything else

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

You seem to have a preference for the black woman's facial features, but with light skin (not talking "light brown" either) and the white woman body type.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I only clicked on your very first two. in both cases... yes. I'd do her if her tip was reasonable.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

and now looking at the rest... yes. I'd do any of them. maybe I'm desperate.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@Larryfish I luv pale skinned girls and maybe that's because everyone I've been with is a supa freek ;-)

@Tibs. Might be on to something with that observation its not like I'm thinking to myself black girl face with a white girl ass though.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Our tastes overlap quite a bit. Stoya is one of my ATF porn stars.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

James it's because you have impeccable taste

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

i kinda like the pake skin too. I like everything but the green hair chick!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement