tuscl

Chris Brown

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 6:24 AM
I wish people would stop hating on Chris Brown for beating up and pulling guns on women, and just enjoy his songs about unprotected sex and adultery

12 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Nice one you fucking creep Beaver.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Hehehe
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat on ignore for being funny
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Who's Chris Brown?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He's a nut, If the allegations are true, he can wash his peepee in jail.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit up juice
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Among singers, nobody beats Rihanna...except Chris Brown.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The alleged victim was already on the news literally minutes after this happened. Can you same "fame seeking whore?" Personally I think it's a publicity stunt by her which ended up landing Chris Brown in jail. He needs to be more selective in which gold digging sluts he allows in his house. Maybe he can hire me as a pre-screener.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Trying to find something to send Brown back to the slammer is low hanging fruit. He is his own worst enemy.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I heard the woman's account of what happened on the radio. Her version makes me think Brown may have been *very slightly* justified. That said, pulling a gun a group of girls when you have a bodyguards is lame as as fuck.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I saw a thread here about celebrities that shouldn't be celebs or something like that. Add this fuckhead chris brown to the list.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Q.What do you say to a singer with two black eyes? A. Chris Brown told you to shut up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion