tuscl

Hypothetical scenario. Which would you want?

chessmaster
Illinois
Saturday, August 27, 2016 3:23 PM
Stripper A. Your 9 that does hm dances only, can hold an intelligent conversation and gives you undivided attention while your at the club. Or Stripper B. A 7, an airhead, but does every extra on the menu, after she has emptied your balls she moves on to the next pl. No cuddling or other bs.

20 comments

• johnbrwon001
    8 years ago
    Having had both to a limited degree, I only went back for the dancer who gave me the hm dance with no sex but the full GFE. The dancer who offered extras was maybe slightly prettier and more what I was looking for, and certainly gave me a memorable experience, but the dancer herself left almost no impression, and I didn't end up going back for her. Of course it was just my luck that the GFE dancer ended up quitting before I could see her again and stupidly I didn't think to get her number when we had our fun.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    A
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I want a girl that I like. I don't use that 1 to 10 scale. But I do want a girl who will open up to me, and that usually will mean GFE. SJG As Above So Below Part 1 [view link]
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    We've been through this before. I can look at 10s all day at home on my computer, but my computer can't drain my balls. I'll take the 7, and I'd even pay extra for her to leave so I don't have to cuddle!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never seen a hypothetical thread on TUSCL b/f - hmm, interesting. I'd say B - I go to the SCs to be satisfied and go as far as I wanna go not as far as the dancer will let me - the latter leaves me unsatisfied.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I go to SCs for physical satisfaction; not an emotional connection - and in my cynical PL-mind I see the physical aspect of it as real whereas the emotional aspect of it just a fake imitation.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    man. i'm a mess. i want it all.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    9 out of 10 times I take A. Once in a while I take B.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Hmm, Stripper B and various similar strippers are much more common than A. If I don't have to pay her (or at least pay her much like less than a LD), then I'd choose A.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Stripper A. Flip the hotness levels and it's a tough call
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Are we assuming A provides a GFE? (DFK and DATY)? I'll take her every time
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    A
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    well... I couldn't afford to bank roll the "undivided attention" in A and would probably be very uncomfortable with the lack of "connection" in B
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I found letter A Man, my wallet is in trouble
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    The problem with A is that I don't always want the same company. And usually something gives in the contact department where A becomes an A+, which makes it tougher to shed them if I'm in there on their shift. To borrow something from the "Gentleman" thread, that's where being nice even while getting everything you want comes in handy.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It depends whether I'm in the mood for the intelligent woman or the airhead. The rest of it is irrelevant.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^sometimes I want one or the other. Sometimes I want both in the same visit. SC is about variety and it's fun.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    If they cost the same, I'll take option A I don't need to stick it in a warm hole to drain my balls
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I tend to agree with Motörhead here. DFK and DATY will satisfy me. Draining the balls can wait til later.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    B. I am their to get my nut.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion