tuscl

New VIP booths at HiLiter

Corvus
Arizona
Anyone who reads the reviews of the HiLiter in Phoenix has by now heard about the new VIP booth at this iconic strip club. Should HiLiter be referred to as "iconic"? Hell, I don't know. Anyway....

I made an unexpected visit to HiLiter this week, first to let rush hour traffic settle down and second to check out the new VIP section. I found two separate sections of booths, both looked very similar in all respects. The original VIP section was completely removed and rebuilt in a much better set up. The second, new VIP is adjacent to the first and looks to be the same size as the first one. The second section is along the south wall and replaced some of the former seats which formerly had been choice locations for lap dances until the price for dances along the wall increased from $10 to $15 each.

If memory serves me there are five booths in each VIP section and they provide a superior setup from the old VIP in my opinion. All booths face the wall and are deep enough to provide nice privacy. Mirrors are on the wall, but high enough to not interfere with your fun in any way I noticed. And while the primary wall around the booths are high, probably extending to the ceiling, the dividers between each individual booth are only about 6-7 feet high.

One thing I do not care for is the lack of some type of shelf to set a drink or other items on to keep them safe from being crushed or stepped on, or spilt, etc. When I arrived in VIP on my visit there was an empty drink glass laying on the floor and I inadvertently kicked it down the floor about five feet. And I quickly noticed used items stuck down on the side of seat. Not cool, but not unexpected either.

My favorite dancer who joined me in VIP had, on a previous visit, politely declined getting too friendly. She claimed it was just too dirty in there for her to partake of the type of fun this place is famous for, even though she and I are intimately familiar with each other in all ways. On this visit, with the new VIP booths, being somewhat clean, she had no qualms about treating me to an all around great experience. And I properly disposed of all required equipment used during our adventure.

Other than the fact these new booths will soon be heavily soiled, and rarely cleaned, I believe all those who visit will have a great time.

6 comments

• Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    There;s six booths to the left and four to the right, all of which offer more privacy than one has a right to expect. With the mirrors now blacked out, and the partitions between sections long enough that you cannot see the couple on either side of you except when entering or leaving, the VIP experience at HL has been increased exponentially.

Based on the crowd INCREASE during the normally slow summer months, it's very clear the booths are a hit both the customers and the more liberal dancers. I'm guessing the club has already made back it's construction investment many times over in the form of increased per dance fees collected from the dancers. Once the snowbirds come back in a couple months, I'm predicting at least 1 heart attack from an over-stressed Midwesterner or Canadian.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    how much does this new vip room cost, and for how much time?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I've been told $25/dance, but unless you're prepared to tip above that you may not get much more than on the floor. Of course you need to set expectation before going in with the dancer or else you could be disappointed.

I don't partake in VIP, but several dancers share the tactics with me over the years. Good luck!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe they should put a VIP troll in there to keep the area clean
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    $25/lap-dance where the club takes $5 is common in many areas - in many of these clubs mileage w/ the $10 floor-dances is discouraged if not prohibited by management b/c the club doesn't get a cut from the $10 floor-dances - or the dancers themselves will cut down/eliminate contact w/ the $10 floor-dances b/c they want to make 2x w/ the private dances
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Papi - that's what makes HL so good. You can have a really good time just with floor dances and a great time if you do VIP with the right girl. I've done both and enjoyed both. Sometimes even on the same trip!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion