tuscl

Who is more Racist ? Black people or Niggers ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Don't get mad at me I'm just repeating Chris Rock

13 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You go first
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Fuck u juice mane...yooz a cool as honkey. But you didn't earn a pass yet bro.

And Chris rock said "Who's more races black people or white people black people because black people hate niggas too "
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol ! That was a funny ass joke

I may have fucked the joke up but it b a good one doh

LMFAO

Thanks for helping wiff da reralings

I'm sorry but some whyte ppl can be niggaz as well homie
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Nah...nigga...the blak mane earned hiz stripes
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I just rewatched the classic Office episode where Michael Scott gets in trouble for quoting Chris Rock (poorly).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO....I love that episode lol !!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe we can talk about Kat Williams

Real niggas vs Bitch niggas
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    GACA I do believe in the fullness of Human history all races have at some point earned their slavery strips.

I would like to take the moment to apologize to the people that get offended easily.

I mean no harm just pure fun

If you can't see this by now then we'll may God help you
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    When I bought my first house in Detroit, often enough I was treated badly by black residents. My neighbor and his wife, made up for it. True friends they were.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice story vince

I have lived in the projects of asheville illegally for a number of years and got along great with my dark skin brothers

I even made love to a few beautiful thick goddess that was dark chocolate

With all this said I have meet some black ppl usually the older generation that have treated me unkindly...but I'm sure the older white generation acts just as stupid

Let's just love each other and laugh about our differences and issue's
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember some white females referred to as the bitch or neighborhood bitch by otherwise very friendly neighbors who never used such language before. I overheard one such bitch talking one evening. It was an accurate description. I think more highly of all color racists than I do for a neighborhood bitch who argues about everything.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion