tuscl

Funny how Trump describes Hillary's activities as P4P..

Friday, August 26, 2016 3:51 PM
lol...only in this election,,,

10 comments

• ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I know i heard that and thought the only P4P I know is with strippers!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I wonder what Trump got, for what he paid ? We know Trump donated to the Clinton Foundation, he said so himself, so what was his payoff ?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ you know that's a really good theory that's been brought up before in the media. Clinton is so bad, Trump was acting like an ass and still beating her. So he probably was like "oh shit, I better turn up my crazy volume a couple more notches or I'm gonna fuck up and beat her even though I'm not supposed to." The DNC rigged the election to get Bernie out of the way, everything's coming together.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I must have Trump on ignore. Never heard anything. Got Hillary on ignore too. Hillary's commercials showing Trump being Trump are not making Trump look good. Going to read more about Gary Johnson, Liberterian.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Drop a link mikeya
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If Trumps tax return shows a sizable donation to the Clinton Foundation, what will people think? Our whole election is rigged?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Trump looks very friendly here with the Clintons before running for President. He might not be stupid like some think he is. He might be intending to throw the election to Hillary and can't believe he's doing as good in the polls as he has. Could explain some of his comments too. Hillary could have pulled off th biggest scam on the American public getting Trump to run. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hilary and Trump should get a room together and fuck each other to death.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Okay, Trumps tastes generally run into much younger women and Hilary's ovaries probably stopped producing eggs soon after Chelsea appeared but---- my god, Vince, don't even think of it! We could not allow the spawn of such a union to poison our future, those two have already done enough harm as it stands!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion