tuscl

Weed is not my friend

Friday, August 26, 2016 5:15 AM
A week ago last Thursday, I met an 18 year old stripper. It was her first week dancing. She's a 10. I've seen her twice otc and will see her today. [view link] When we were at the club, I told her I wanted to see her otc and I would pay her, pay for the room, and bring a joint. She said yes and we met at a hotel the next day. She jumped in my car in the hotel parking lot, I gave her money for the room, drove her to the office then back to the room. She's nervous and uncomfortable, she's asked me not to kill her 4 times already. That's getting old so I offer to leave no questions asked. No, that's ok. Then she wants to check out my bag; cash, condoms, lube and a bag of buds. She asks if I'm going to give her some of the buds. Yes baby, you're getting it all. She told me on Wednesday that the bag of buds was the turning point for her. That's when a middle aged white guy and a black teenage stripper became kindred spirits! We didn't smoke together the first time. I had two tokes before she got there but it made me a little anxious. The second time was awesome. She jumped in my car, we got the room paid for, and then we 'hit the high road.' We drove around and smoked a joint. I get really good weed and it doesn't take much to get me or her high. Then back to the room. Again, I give her pretty much the rest of my weed. We had a fantastic time. Its afterwards hanging out on the bed that she tells me about buds from the first time. It really was the ice breaker that put her at ease. She said that she knew she could trust me after that. She really liked how good the buds were too, she said weed like that doesn't come around very often. I hardly smoke but a couple of my friends always have the good shit. I have a joint rolled up for today. Can't wait to smoke it with her. Can't wait can't wait. Weed is not my friend, it's my wingman.

16 comments

• Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    Great story and kudos for a brilliant OTC strategy
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Weed is a great icebreaker.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Weed has brought many people together throughout history. You may consider it as one of the all time great ambassadors. Without weed many great accomplishments may have never occurred. We all should pay our respects to weed.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The one thing I'd never do is drive and smoke. Get pulled over by a cop for the smallest infraction, and it's all over when he smells that weed. Good bye car. Good bye drivers license. Good bye job. Good by wife. Good bye house. Good bye $15,000 in court costs and lawyers fees. If you had a significant amount of bud in the car, you could be looking at prison. No, at home, in a hotel room, yes. Driving after smoking, I've done it. But I'll never smoke in my car.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Lighten up Francis, it was just a joint.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Let's just assume my posting in this thread is to mock sjg and his view on this subject. Fill inyour own mock....
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I can't drive for shit while high, but I'm glad I live in a liberal state with a sane policy on weed. Under an ounce and you might get a citation, or maybe a DUI if your driving was shitty. Still not good times, but no prison.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Maybe I should try offering weed to strippers to seal the deal. But frankly it surprises me that it's a big deal for her. Most strippers have really solid connections with drug dealers and can easily get their own. Since I've posted a lot on the effects of weed when fucking strippers, I'm interested in how the sex was different since you were both high.,
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Beaver_Hunter = Rech (resident TUSCL IT guy). Rech always talked about giving all his weed to young black strippers. Even when he didn't give it all to them they still took it anyway.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Ha ha ha, when ever Rech drives by my house, I catch a contact buzz. Today is going to be my third time smoking in 8 days. Previous to that was 4th of July when I got this bag. My problem with weed today is its so powerful. I can a few tokes and be fine. And then there's one too many and I lay in the backyard and stare at Polaris for 2 hours while being entwined with the earth. John, it was great sex. I limited myself and didn't zone out. I had maybe 4 tokes and so did she. It worked out to be about the perfect high. It really kicked in about the time we got back to the room. She strips down and jumps in bed. I think she's comfortable.with me. I'm sitting in the room waiting for her right now. Longest hours of my life
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yeah, people use weed and other drugs like that with women. No thank you. And not interested in women that think that way. SJG [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It takes me 15-20 good sized tokes to feel anything. Usually I smoke at least a full blunta or its equivolent, often more than that. But I think I'm unusual in that regard. Most people seem to need much less.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You;re getting ripped off, John. I had Hawaiian in the 80's. 4 bong hits and you were baked
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Mikey I buy very high quality stuff. My body just has a high tolerance.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I think young people get higher than older people. Less crap in the brain for the weed to filter through
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Shit, maybe I should get high this weekend. I had a stripper offer to smoke me out a couple visits ago. But 1 PM when I had to drive back to work and get shit donew was not ideal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion