tuscl

Restroom Etiquette

joewebber
Georgia
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:54 PM
Why is it so hard for people using the restroom to flush the toilet? so many times I've walked into the restroom to find a seat with piss on it, and an unflushed toilet. and guys, please wash your hands!

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are always gonna be people that don't give a fuck - especially if it's not their bathroom and especially in a strip-club
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And yeah - w.r.t. the toilet seat; if you are gonna take a piss on the toilet at least raise the seat out of the way so you don't spray it.
  • johnbrwon001
    8 years ago
    Some of it might be not wanting to touch the handle, but then that's what toilet paper is for. Other times they leave something that can't be flushed down, which could have been prevented with a courtesy flush. Mostly though it seems to me assholes taking "public" to mean not giving a shit, so to speak, for whoever might use the toilet next or have to clean it, as opposed to "public" meaning something that is shared by all and for which users have some responsibility for not leaving the place worse than they found it.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Agreed dude. Way too many people are inconsiderate, rude, selfish, etc. It's not very fucking hard to use the toilet without acting like an animal from the zoo. I could see if it's 2 a.m. and somebody is piss drunk and doesn't realize what they are doing, but often it's just selfish, irresponsible pricks who don't give a fuck.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    That's why you give the troll a buck so you can use a clean or semi clean restroom.
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    My pet peeve - scum bags take a shit or piss - then run out of the bathroom without washing their hands - so they do not have to tip the rest room attendant - then go sit right next to you at the poker tables - slinging feces and urine on the cards for all to share - but heck they save a dollar... Shitty world...
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I've been to big events where everyone is sober but you need boots to traverse the men's room, nasty! Some guys are just pigs! And I agree, wash your damn hands!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, nothing like walking into a troll-less SC bathroom and seeing logs floating
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Honestly, I just expect the bathroom to be a catastrophe, and am pleasantly surprised when it's not. When it comes to bathroom etiquette, here's my pet peeve. I don't want to talk to you at the urinal. It's always some drunk guy, and they always say the same stupid things. "Sure is a lot o' pussy out there!" "You see dat one with tha titties?!" Etc. I talk to anyone on the floor, even other customers, but in the bathroom, I don't want anyone talking to me.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dont talk on the phone in the public shitter
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I forgot how nice it is to get used to automatic flushing urinals. I must visit places where the guys flush the toilet 99% of the time or the bathroom trolls do. An unflushed toilet with floaters is nasty.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    When Cheaters was open in Providence, the restrooms were a tragedy and a running joke. You sort of felt like you had to go see a doctor and get all the shots recommended before a restroom doorknob-licking tour in Calcutta just to take a whiz. Sometimes it's incredibly rude, inconsiderate people, but sometimes it's a function of the fantastically drunk. Some guys see two toilets, they aim for somewhere in the center, but really they're pissing on the stall door.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit people are nasty.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Really, what's the big deal about lifting the lid in the stall if you are pissing...just use your foot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion