tuscl

Detroit

AliLandryFan
Minnesota
Monday, August 22, 2016 10:41 PM
My good Fellow Hobby Gents - I am on a Baseball Stadium tour and am hitting the Tigers this weekend . I have always heard there is alot of extracurriculars available there , i guess with it being a kinda city of more desperate means - I'll be downtown near the stadiums, then Staying in Deaborn - What i like is more the clubs full of alot of white chicks doing extras - i DONT care at all about the stage show itself Dont care about being able to drink. Dont care about lapdances. Dont care about big tits. I just like to be able to go into a club with a pocket full of 20's, have a bunch of cute whitish chicks who approach me and wanna go back and get in private rooms and fool around. and then leave . so can any of you hobbyists share your experiences on where i should go or not go. Dont really want any predominantly AA clubs. I am fine if you just PM me any intel - or include it here, either way . I am happy to give others guidance on KC, Baltimore , Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, San Diego or Tampa if anyone is going there. Thanks guys! Apprec.

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Detroit and the surrounding Wayne County suburbs have many choices, Others will chime in, but if you want hot white chicks, the industry standard is The Flight Club and The Penthouse Club. Pricey, yes, be sure to negotiate down some of the outrageous prices the dancers will tell you. Other clubs include, Subis, The Criket, The Landing strip, Players Club, Pantheon, Coliseum, Pull up recent reviews of Detroit area clubs, read what our other mongers have to say. Enjoy !!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Vincemichaels has given you good advice. I will add some info. Penthouse is the best club on Eight Mile Road, which is the northern border of Detroit. But if you're staying in Dearborn, you will be closer to the clubs on or near Michigan Avenue. These clubs include the Flight Club, BT's, Criket, and Bogart's. The Landing Strip in Romulus is the club closest to the airport.
  • anthony6613
    8 years ago
    My recommendation is Penthouse. Extras always available. Players is also good. I do not know the clubs by the airport or Dearborn. Detroit is a great city for strip clubs.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    You are seeking the Topless Prophet'z clubs: Penthouse, Flight Club, and Coliseum. Is Legends open yet?
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Downtown near the stadiums; not so much. Staying in Dearborn? Go right down Michigan Avenue starting at BT's, Cricket, Flight Club and Bogarts if you want to save some $. Side trips to the Playhouse and Landing Strip also a possibility. Have had xtra success in everyone of those clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bogarts has lesser beauties but extras are always available. Plus, you are right across the street from The Flight Club. Park at Bogarts, party there and walk across Michigan Ave to The Flight Club. Saves a Valet charge.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Vince gives good advice but let me simplify it for you. This is just privy to Dearborn, all these clubs are within a 10 min (or less) can drive. I hope you're staying in the Henry Autograph in Dearborn! Flight club = Mortons steakhouse (a good VIP session is going to be around $300) BTs = TGIFridays (a good VIP session is going to be $125-200 with mandatory $20 VIP access fee) Henry's / Bogarts = McDonald's (a good VIP session is going to be $100) I only go to flight club and BTs when I am in Dearborn.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Ignore anyone that thinks you should consider Bogart's or Henry VII. No sense in wasting your first trip on such low quality dive bars. Staying in Dearborn, I'd hit Flight Club, BTs, Silver Cricket, in that order. (Some asshole put Deerborne, Deerborn, and Dearborne in my spellchecker. I'm pretty sure its Deerborn since it wasn't suggested.)
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Be careful in Detroit. The area near Comerica park is fine, but don't be adventurous unless you know exactly where you're going. The type of Detroit clubs you're looking for, except for Borzouki, are on eight mile road. That is the outer limits of the city. I would hot Penthouse for a taste, then head back to Dearborn. You won't be disappointed.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Not getting robbed or killed is half the adventure
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Getting mugged is an adventure. I've been, I don't want it again.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Shailynn gave the best summary. Stick with Dearborn. I concur (except I like the McDonalds of strip clubs -- I can eat twice as often).
  • AliLandryFan
    8 years ago
    Thanks Everyone for the intel. Based on recent reviews, the Players Club seems the most promising for 8 mile road. That wouldnt include the DearBorn clubs . So many club names thrown out here, its hard to still narrow focus! :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I just was at Players Club last night, It was a good time as always. It's my ATF club. Stop on by when you get into Detroit. When will you be here?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion