Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Coffee and Ass anyone ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Why yes. Thank you

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Does it come with pie.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ummm, Juice, that looks like tits to me. Have me another !!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Tits and ass. So very nice. Thumbs up .. well use your imagination. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I will have some as well...pie would be perfect with a hot coffee lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Tits and Donuts, anyone?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Yes I'll have some coffee please

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Larryfisherman approved!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I don't drink coffee but I'm willing to start!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I want some hot coco and a bj bad now lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Now there's a business model Dunkin Donuts has missed !! Thanks, mikeya02.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince right on brother

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

So why doesn't Atlanta have one of these places??

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement