tuscl

OT: Early NFL playoff predictions

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Sunday, August 21, 2016 4:26 PM
1)Raiders win the AFC west 2)Cardinal NFC west 3)Bills surprise AFC east 4) Cowboys NFC east 5)Steelers AFC north 6)Green Bay NFC north 7) Jacksonville surprise AFC south 8) Panthers again NFC south Wild card AFC 9) Néw England 10) Colts Wild card NFC 11) Seattle 12) Vikings

33 comments

• GACA
    8 years ago
    Don't sleep on the Raider boy!!!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The Chokeland Faiders are not going to win the AFC West
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The Oakland Raiders have their new quarterback and have been building their team. Maybe not this year, but hopefully soon.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    WC Jacksonville Cincinnati AFC Denver Steelers Patriots Texans NFC Arizona Philly Carolina Minnesota WC Redskins Green Bay
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Nfc 1. Panthers 2. Green bay 3. Seahawks 4. Redskins 5. Giants 6. Cardinals Afc 1. Chiefs 2. Patriots 3. Steelers 4. Colts 5. Broncos 6. Bengals
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Bills are not winning the AFC East not with Rex and Rob Ryan, those two bumbling idiots could fuck up sex with a paid for hooker.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Minnesota has built a pretty good team will be interesting to see if they can turn the corner on Green Bay.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Denver has unanswered QB issues, KC is the only real threat in the Raiders have. Raiders win the west though because Charles is gonna be Charles and get hurt again
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I had Colts v Packers in the Super Bowl last year. Look how well that worked out.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Denvers D is pretty much in tact and whoever they have at QB is a step up this year, but I admit I forgot about KC i never see them play they could be good.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Well we beat Denver last year when we "sucked" so I like our chances with our exponentially improved D-fence
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    GACA, I'll bet you 12 fish tacos that Chargers finish higher than the Raiders. What will you bet?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    The Bills are going all the way to the Super Bowl, *and* are going to win it in a shutout. Now that's what I call "fantasy football."
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Lions lose again !! LOL
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @Mikey I'll bet a whole Woodstock pizza plus aNY burrito you want from Los Panchos
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    As you can tell I believe in my team...fuck Rubios
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    OK, I'll bet a dinner at Red Lobster
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Dammit Mikey, I'll match and raise you one...lunch @ Hodads.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Fuck it. $50 gift certificate for the Tilted Kilt. (Unless they finally got a Twin Peaks out there)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ok, The Tilted Kilt downtown
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^Obviously
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The AC west will be a shit show where the winner will likely be 9-7.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I do expect the NFC East to be awful again. I'll be shocked if either rod the Vikings or Packers miss the playoffs. Both should go 5-1 in Division games.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I guess that the Lions have been spending too much time in Penthouse Club, Coliseum and Flight Club to be any good on the gridiron. Funny, I never put that together before... ;-)
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I can save all y'all a lot of wasted time fretting over your football leagues. The Jags will win the SB. End of story.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    @ATACdawg..........They're wasting precious time pursuing The Sex Goddess Nina
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Bengals all the to the Super Bowl!!!!! (Even if they have to buy tickets to get there)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have no doubt they do, ATACdawg. The Penthouse Club has been a hangout for the Lions through the years. I'm told by dancers there, they think they are hot stuff. Win on the field, boys and I'll believe you are hot stuff.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Patriots will beat Seattle in the Super Bowl. Bills don't make the playoffs and neither does Carolina.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm looking for the Giants to get better and back into the playoffs. Last time they won the Superbowl they got in as a wild card, maybe not realistic by I can hope.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I have better thing to do than worrying about a bunch of overpaid roid-enraged escaped or soon to be felons. I predict the Stupor bowl winner is already determined.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm a Raiders fan from way back. Not ever my favorite team - but always my second or third favorite team. I'm glad to see they're relevant again. Los Angeles will regret not making a deal to get them. Would have been a better choice than the Rams.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion