tuscl

Have you eve looked at the suggested friends list on Facebook?

And wondered why a hot girl listed as being in high school looked you up?

I guess I'm curious how Facebook sorts out the suggested friends list. I learned that if you look at someone via Facebook that you pop up on the list. If you are close geographically according to the location of your ISP location, it ranks you higher. Even higher still or keeps you on the list longer if you have a mutual friend. I had a very hot girl pop up to the top spot that I do not know. Some people leave the list and then pop back on it. I guess Facebook resorts things after a week. Facebook seems to think my location is in eastern nc instead of western sc because my ISP is located in eastern nc.

12 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I have a whole bunch of strippers -- real names and all -- on my suggested friends list for Facebook, WhatsApp, Voxer, etc. I've been thinking of installing kik just to see what would happen -- I imagine an avalanche of under-21 strippers immediately popping up on my suggestion list, the young girls are all about kik :)

Most of the time, the reason is quite clear: either I have her email or phone number in my phone, or vice versa. Or we have a good number of mutual friends
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I do not have my number on Facebook. Maybe I know one of Her friends or clicked on one of her friends. I have clicked on a few models pics recently.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    What is kik?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Messenger app, could have googled it earlier
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yep lots of strippers on my suggested friends list on Facebook. Some from years back. Of course I can't actually add many of them, since they are (surprisingly) too open about being strippers.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I actually took Facebook off my phone, so I imagine the stream of stripper suggestions will slow, although WhatsApp and Voxer still catch a lot of them.

shark: ya, from what I can tell, nearly all grade-school and college kids use it, maybe a few years above that, but other than that, no one has heard of it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Surprised you haven't seen me on your suggestions list since we have seated close together in club lust a few times
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I searched for myself without being logged in to Facebook and could not find myself. :)
    I'm invisible outside Facebook. I'm a bit torn becoming completely invisible and disappearing completely or maintaining a presence online. I wouldn't even be on Facebook if relatives didn't drag me into it. However since I'm there, might as well look at the hot girls. I haven't searched for hardly anyone I know from years ago.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I had wondered if I should make a few pics public just to let all the females see something on my page when they aren't official friends. One of my old hobbies is photography. Also astrophotography but haven't done anything with that in over a decade.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    My suggested list has a couple strippers I've seen ITC walk by but I want nothing to do with them. I dont friend strippers, but checking them through bookmarks or "name type in then search", makes them stick around forever in suggested friends. I dont let FB know my phone number, and I never browse it through the app, only through a browser.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love looking at hot chicks I don't know on facebook
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Oh shit. So when you're not friends with a girl on Facebook, but you look at her profile, your name will come up on her suggested friends list? That's how she knows you were looking her up?

Shiiiit, I've done this with quite a few girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion