tuscl

What if vaginas had to orgasm in order to make babies?

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:11 PM
A much smaller population right?

14 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Hell, if they had to orgasm to conceive the population would be much smaller.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Are you kidding? Human beings would be extinct, lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep and I would be a free man lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What lopaw said. That, or women would have to schedule a yoni massage (pussy massage) with a pro and have the other dude blow his load then.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Whillenholly: No the clit is real. Its the female orgasm that's the myth.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit! That is a good question. Maybe women would try harder to orgasm
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM, smacks some sense into crazyjoe. C'mon, man !!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I sure have met a lot of women who could use more orgasms and less kids in their lives
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Amen, shailynn.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Actually, during a female orgasm the cervix dilates and pounds against the wall of the vagina, which helps it to pick up semen and sperm. Fortunately or other wise, fertilization can occur without that action. It does make one wonder why men climax more easily than women, and why then our erections become too sensitive to continue intercourse until the woman reaches her climax.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If women required orgasms to become pregnant, then the only women who had babies would be the ones who had orgasms, thereby increasing the probability of passing along the "easy orgasm" gene. If this were something that suddenly happened, like in the movie "Children of Men," then we might see a population dip for a few generations, but it wouldn't take long for things to start looking up. But if orgasms were required for pregnancy (or even just made it slightly more likely), it would much more likely have been true from the earliest stages of human evolution, and thus we'd still have a huge population, all other factors being equal, because that natural selection would be happening all along.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Thank god i'm neutered.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    8 years ago
    From the article linked below: In those mammals that require the female to orgasm in order for eggs to be released, the clitoris is inside in the vagina. In those mammals the have an ovulation cycle, the clitoris has moved outside of the vagina. Some researchers speculate evolution did this to reduce conflicting signals to the female's reproductive system. Other researchers speculate that the female orgasm is just an evolutionary byproduct of the male orgasm and serves no necessary purpose for the female. In other words: Female orgasms = Male nipples. I find the first paragraph to be more convincing, but plenty of research still needs to be done for any firm conclusions. [view link]
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    We'd have a hell of a lot less tax money spent on welfare.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion