tuscl

Fat Men

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I wonder how strippers manage to deal with fat men. I mean, I'm 325 no matter how good I might be in intimate situations it would hard to imagine someone age 100 or 150 enjoying that. Maybe its just a necessary evil - just a job - I do things at my job that I don't enjoy too but that's why I get paid (since no one would do them for free). Comments from strippers here? And how fat is the fatiest you deal with?

16 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    If you can find your own dick, they can too.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol shailynn you should go into the tea shirt business lol

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^His Stamp collecting business leaves him with no free time.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    People can live to be 150? Did you mean "weighing"?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice drank so much Lean he has seen into the future.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Carefully, Juice. If smart, they avoid getting on the bottom.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Tl;dr It is because female sexuality is complicated.

Mindset matters (in a man to women). Partnering up is as much about compatibility and there are many facets. Looks is just one facet. The raw reality is that women put a lot of stock in their looks and as a result there are generally more attractive women to go around then there are attractive men. Plus women in average earn like 70 ¢ on the dollar, so like I wrote it's about partnering up a compatibility. Some like to feel protected. Some like confidence. Some like status and power. Some like intelligence. Again there are many facets.

With men, we see an attractive woman, we may think she spends a lot of time in her looks and she may not have money, career, etc. With women they see a fat guy, they think he spends time getting wealth, status, intelligence, and or success so he might not have time to look attractive or look "shredded." Often we look for traits in a mate or a piece of ass that we ourselves lack. So both sides accept that and come to an agreement. In the end it is about compatibility.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Well said
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice your a fucker
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I am at 150 and I have no problem.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice is full of shit
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    A PSA: I'm 5'11" 260 lbs myself and have been a larger dude most of my adult life (except when I was in the Navy at a fighting weight of 175-190).

When going to the club, I can't stress enough that hygiene is important for heavyweight guys. Just do it. Take a shower, and make sure you go over the asscrack, the taint, the scrotum, the foreskin, the armpits and the folds of your skin and your feet twice- preferably with a good deodorant soap. You might also consider deodorant and even some talcum powder for the boyz. You will feel better, more confident, and more likely your mileage and your experience will be better than if you blew it off. Just do the right thing and wash up before going to the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, I think women go for the persona, what seems to be between the ears.

If they feel that they can relate to you, then you are a human being, not a PL.

And then the best sex workers really are open about engaging with people. And this is what blew me away making out with this awesome black girl long ago at SF New Century, that she could be so open with a total stranger. It changed me forever.

And then you know, with sex workers their first move is usually to jump on top. This does make it easier for them.

SJG

Jazz Funk playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubyOg-K6…
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm very aware people think fat guys smell. So when I go to the club (or fly) I do as you do. Super diligent in showering. I do spray my boys. Glad to hear that's not crazy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nope not crazy mo head just good advice

I'm much like you boy's and am aware most people believe fat ppl stank...so before any potential sex situations go down I wash and spray like a mo fo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion