tuscl

Sherriff Clarke sounds like the leader blacks should have...

Monday, August 15, 2016 11:14 AM
Obama and Sharpton and others are useless That is all Gaca and Nina

90 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Smart blacks, those who have moved off the plantation, do look at Sheriff Clarke as their leader. Others, like gaca and ignorant slut, just don't have what it takes to live independently un a free republic. They must need the government and the racebaiters to take care od them and tell them what to believe. And kudos to Gov. Walker for calling in the Nat'l Guard. That could be very unpopular, but it is the right thing to do.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Well, my point is I took offense at Clarke being called a house slave. He is spot on when he talks
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    When we had the riots in Detroit in 67, the National Guard was called for quickly, Detroit burned for a few days, despite the troops. I'll never forget flying back into Detroit City airport and seeing the lines of tanks bivouacked there, until needed. One can not let a riot continue, too many people lose.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I remember 67 well, after The assassinations of RFK & MLK we had major riots in Brooklyn as well it was a terrible time and many people black and white lost everything.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The problem with Clarke's arguments is there appears to be no evidence to support what he said. The crux appears to be "don't challenge or question the police" regardless of other facts (this amounts to academic dishonesty, which nullifies that conclusion -- at least the way Clarke argued it (not that the conclusion is necessarily wrong, his logic he applied to reach the conclusion is wrong). The other argument is he blames the protests. But to me, that appears to violate First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution rights. So that nullifies that. Is this piece of bull feces what you guys are putting forth? Surely you can do better than that. Do you think or do you just parrot what you read? Are you convoluted? Please get an MRI.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^Rong. Clarke points out weak black leaders, crippling Democratic policies and young men being raised without fathers among other things
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Hey Duminic, look up pussy Sharpton's speeches and comment on those please
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Another thing Duminic, a black officer shoots an armed black man and blacks still burn, destroy and chant kick whiteys ass. and who is leading them? Black Lives matter, The Black Panthers. Clarke is right
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Sheriff Clarke pulls no punches! Bloomberg spent millions trying to defeat him and he is still there. He is the type of leader we need, Black and white. If I lived there I would vote for him and I am an old white guy! Every community needs someone to stand up and tell the truth. There is only one color in the this country that matters and that is green and the government wants to take and keep all of it. The government does not want to raise the minorities out of poverty and slavery they want to put the rest of the world into poverty and slavery! Why do you think the hillarys and romneys of this world embrace the primitive murderous musilim fundamentalists ?: it is because they represent a world where the few rule the many and many are enslaved to the few. Just like in the 4th century.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Haha... Mikey you live in the bottom most part of SoCal, aren't there Mexicans you should be hating on. And no way you ever venture to go to Euclid & 54th streets so don't even know how blacks can even bother you in SD. Anyway. The idea that blacks have to behave differently than whites so they don't get shot is the crux of the issue here. I never claimed that blacks are angels, just that their white non-angels counterparts manage to not get killed at the rate blacks do. Obvious there exist a strong and blatant bias on the part of law enforcement on the value of black lives vs white lives. Why this truth is so uncomfortable to some of you is a head scratcher. And just because a nigga with a badge says exactly what the old ruling white majority wants to hear, doesn't mean he's thinking for himself anymore than the democratic black welfare recipient. Get a clue Mikey.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Nat Turner for President :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    " Clarke points out weak black leaders, crippling Democratic policies and young men being raised without fathers among other things " I haven't followed this, but if that is what Clarke is saying, he is full of it. Of course I do not condone riots or random acts of violence. But I also know that if people see a situation as totally unfair, as the present nation wide police practices clearly have become, then they are going to do what ever they see as necessary to make change. So yeah, better to solve such problems before the reach this level. Better not to own property in places where tensions are so high. Better to promote racial integration. This seems to be the only way to neutralize racial tensions. Otherwise people will always be directing hatred at the 'other' over there. So I guess mixed race strip clubs are one of the most positive institutions we have available. Hard to have a mikeya02 type of racial hatred, when you're getting hot and heavy with girls of all races. :) And yes, Nat Turner for President, and John Brown as his running mate. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Gaca. look at Milwaukee, Clarke is right. You don't know that I;ve been around. Imperial and 54th, Market St and 30th, Imperial and 25th, Logan Heights, Up and down El Cajon Blvd at night. Got car-jacked by Adams, but I survived and they didn;t get the car. Partied with Bloods in fucking El Cajon ( not my choice but girls were involved), and so on and so forth. Try again
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJG, I like Clarke He is black. And you are a troll idiot.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Bloods in El Cajon? Well now we all know you're full of shit. EJ is nothing but a bunch of white meth heads....come'on man try again. Also....never addressed my real point about the house nigga with a badge sucking on his white masters dick
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Wow Gaca, you have no street cred do you? Who do you think is selling the meth in El Cajon? Who do you think is shacking up with meth head single moms? You sound like a white guy. And I don't feel like
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    talking about Obama right now. Clarke is right, no black leaders.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ya just like the "Bloods" in OB... and if I sound a white guy then you should love me as much as you love Clarke
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    mikeya02, Capitalism only works because it creates outcasts for ritual humiliations. Labor is in gross surplus, so for many already marginalized about all they can do is live in the underground. We used to get our outcasts from the immigrants and racial minorities who were held as slaves or who did low wage labor. The ways in which these people were held up for denigration was how people were kept in line. Look how many poor whites in the south have always been motivated to comply, simply because otherwise they'd be seen as being like blacks. Well today, there is far less need for labor. So outcasts are provided by the middle-class family itself, often using ideas like delinquency or salvation status, or mental illness or developmental disabilities, or substance addictions. Much of this is similar to what used to be called Munchausen By Proxy Syndrome, as it involves the parents being able to hire doctors to abuse their children. So until this is exposed and redressed, we are going to have an untouchable under caste. It is not a class, or even and under class. It is an untouchable under caste. Our society uses the existence of such people in order to keep everyone else, seemingly including yourself, in line. Until the abusers are held accountable, and until their is redress, and until the poor can organize, the situation is not going to improve. So I still say that Clarke is just completely off base. SJG Drugged Kids [view link] Henry David Thoreau [view link]
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yup Sheriff Clarke is pretty much a house nigga. I'm familiar with the term....LOL!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    The fact that a non-black man made a discussion telling blacks who their leader should be is perplexing. It kinda seems like a couple of the guys here are obsessed with black people.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Get real Nina, Milwaukee is news right now. The nigg....er... Black Lives Matters folks are once again giving blacks a bad name
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Old white men talking about race is pretty funny!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    The real problem here is all kinds of folks seem to have an opinion, and instead of sharing these opinions, everybody is insulting everyone else ! Dayum, people if you want to reach a consensus, listen for a bit, it doesn't cost you anything to do that, and stop trying to rip off scabs on the folks with sores, so that they can heal and join the conversation. One more thing and this is my peeve stop using racial slurs both sides, if you don't like when its used against, you don't license it to anyone if you throw it around like a baseball everybody feels like they can take a swing.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Back in slavery times they would have let sheriff clark stay in the house...LOL!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    rockstar666 - my best regulars that I was closest with have all been wealthy white men who also happened to be either democrats or moderates, and most were completely able to have intelligent discussions about race and understand the disadvantages minorities have. Their minds were able to grasp it. Another guy I know is a white lawyer who was a Bernie supporter, black rights advocate, and despises cops. He has seen them completely break laws and represented about 30 different people on one lawsuit against a police dept in metro Detroir suburb about 10 yrs ago - the lawsuit was for racial profiling (this dept routinely targets black drivers as it is on the border of 8 mile) - the lawyer won the case and the police dept paid up. So, plenty of white men are capable of acknowledging disparities and even having compassion. Heartless morons, on the other hand, are not.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, you are one of the most vile, foul-mouthed racists on here! Hypocrit!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Butterman you're right, I called him a house slave in another thread and mikeya02 apparently took personal offense to that.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    gammanu I'm here in Florida any time you want to come out from behind your white robe and pointy headress let me know you fucking coward.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Hah! See I told the truth about you and you got mad! #GammaNu95AlwaysWins HAHAHAHAHHAH
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Go back to burning crosses fucktard we know who you really are.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You have never won a fucking thing in your life loser, gammanu=david duke kkk look it up that's where he took that name from.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That's right Nina. You and Carlton calling Clarke a house nigga offends me, and my liking Clarke offends you. So what?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Again, my words were "house slave." And I don't care if you like Clarke because your opinion isn't relevant to me.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Same thing Nina. And if my opinion doesn;t matter,then shut the fuck up with your elitist attitude.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    "my best regulars that I was closest with have all been wealthy white men" Damn, I guess they didn't give you that much money. Your highest ever earning night was only $1,500. Lol. ***slam dunked that tooth fairy NinaBambina***
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    My highest earning night was a little of $2400 weirdo. If you're gonna stalk me at least remember what I say.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    A little over $2400* this has been discussed before lol.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    $2,400, that's it? What are you doing wrong tooth fairy?? I know multiple girls who have cleared 10K in one night.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rockstar, not as funny as entitled blacks ragging on other blacks cause they don;t kiss ass
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ actually we are ragging on them because they do kiss ass (the master's ass in fact)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rong ....he doesn't kiss Black Lives Matter's ass. You like it when dumb asses riot?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "crippling Democratic policies" Another political thread I see :) I hope for everyone's sake Hillary doesn't win, so that Mikeya, Gammyboy, and Skibum don't have catastrophic meltdowns :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Don;t be a twat. Stick to the point. Milwaukee has been Democratic for a 100 years, It's fucked up
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    this is just sad @mikey. we all know that youre actually a dreadlocked hipster that spends your life trolling TUSCL, playing the hacky sacky, and stinking of patchuli so you post under your racist @mikey alias and then youll troll yourself by using your @zipperhead alias. i wouldnt be surprised if you dont invent a black lives matter troll character that posts here. youve already posted as a woman so why not invent an african american troll character
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @gammanu95 im beginning to think you are yet another @mikey alias. you cant even spell hypocrite correctly and all of those rediculous spelling errors are sure signs that youve burned out your brain on patchuli oil. go back to playing the hacky sacky you damn leftist hippy troll im running my space geneious algorithm on your posts and i will expose you if you are yet another @mikey troll
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Haha Zipman still mad cause I said he wasn;t funny. And Clarke is right that Black Lives Matter sucks. Fools in Milwaukee prove him right. Blacks on this site should be embarresed. But no, they don't care. They don;t even address it. Clarke is a house slave is the only point they make.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    you are really sad @mikey. you invent that stupid unfunny @zipperhead character and then accuse me, a space geneious, of actually being @zipperhead. you also post under your @Che alias but forget that @Che is supposed to be a latino communist plus your grammer and spelling errors are just rediculous. dont you know how to spell embarrassed? or know how to use an apostrophe? you probably dont because you are a disgusting hippy pretenting to be a good conservative
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Nice playing with the elitists here. Don;t have the balls to admit that blacks under Democratic policies are easily manipulated by hate/racist groups like Black Lives Matters and the Black Panthers and the idiot Sharpton. Good luck on being racist towards blacks who are real. Bye
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Dude are you even aware that the Black Panther party no longer exists, right? And BLM is the opposite of racism or hate. Any race may join their cause, and their cause is reactionary to police brutality. It is not a hate group.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ok Nina, I;ve had it with you being a word game little bitch. THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS [view link] "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" isn;t hate speech? Go back to LaLa Land and shut the fuck up
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "The New Black Panthers" and the actual "Black Panthers" are two totally different groups with different platforms. You do you realize that The Black Panthers no longer exist? Obviously you did not... how can you be so ignorant to history to not know that these groups had no affiliation whatsoever? Many members of the original BPP were very intelligent, educated individuals. The Black Panther Party did various positive things for their communities. The "New Black Panthers" are irrelevant, and it's hilarious that you think the Black Panthers still existed. Read a book.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Nina, I did not mean to be rude. You;re a girl .But here you go being super anal. Duh, you know damn well what I was talking about. I sent you a link. Of course there's no affiliation but the New Black Panthers are based on the original. Why do you think ignorant blacks are burning, looting, causing damage to their own city? Chanting "beat whitey's ass" Did you miss that? You don't like Clarke but you're OK with that? You tend to overlook actions and words in order to stick to your script. Leave it alone Nina, you ain;t winning
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Nina, you earned $2400 in one night? That's a lot of cocks to suck. Your jaw must have been sore as hell.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    And twentyfive continues to prove that the truth angers liberals, as well as that he is the most dim-witted, angry, vile, foul-mouthed racemonger on TUSCL. Well, he's the second biggest racemonger. I think it was the ignorant slut that called Clarke a house nigger first.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Looks like someone couldn't sleep and spent the night trying to find a way to show off stupidity. Now I'm a racist and a liberal HAHA. I am definitely getting under someone's skin. #rentfree in gammanu's head HAHA ROTTFLMAO
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Too stupid to think up your own comebacks? No surprise there. I slept fine, but early to bed and early to rise is one of the many ways I make enough to buy and sell you and that trick Nina.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I guess mommy went to work early today, you are boring me. Arguing with a child is so tiring, now put down the computer and go outside and play in traffic.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Another truth, and another upset childish response from twentyfive. When are you going to stop insulting people and listening to what they have to say? You say you don't want keep retreading old insults, but that is all you do. Seriously, how fucked up are you? You know Obamacare covers people on welfare, so go get some counseling or methadone or something. MLK and Malcolm X would be ashamed of you.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What truth child, as far as insults go you are an insult to the intelligence of this community using demeaning terms to address females and just generally being a total dumbass. What a totally ignorant jerk you are.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If he weren't so immature and rude, I might actually feel sorry for twentyfive. I could not imagine having to go through life with so much hate, so little intelligence, being incapable of independent and critical thought. You should consider opposing viewpoints as an opportunity to enrich yourself, not as an attack upon your whole experiential viewpoint. Who write that post for you about listening and speaking with respect? Your mind is too clouded with erroneous preconceptions to have done it yourself, and if you did that would make you a hypocrite, which you would be regardless for having posted it. It is more likely that you plagiarized it from elsewhere, but are still a worthless hypocrite for having posted it and not abiding by it when I called you out.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    To the OP's point, don't forget police chief David Brown in Dallas advising people to join the PD if they want to change it. Sadly, it's also work nothing that the cop who shot the perp in Milwaukee is black, too. But the black lies rioters ain't got to worry 'bout dat!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You have been doing nothing but attacking me on every thread, even this one where I made a reasonable comment, before you got all worked up. What's the matter baby gammanuts, you cant take the heat, you misogynist, homophobic, racist prick. Like I said you are less than worthless, you KKK motherfucker go back to the "Storm Front" where your type of postings are welcome GTFOH.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    After your false and plagiarized plea for civility, I called you out for being a foul-mouthed racist hypocrite, and you have proven that you are over and over again in these comments.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Like I said before I'm right here in Florida you want to call me out man up, I'm afraid of no one least of all you. Pussy.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Why so you can have ten of your thug friends jump me and make me shoot my way out of it? I'm not as dumb as you are, and won't fall for that.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Put your money where your mouth is. If you want to drive out here to the gulf coast, then you're on.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You are the one calling me out pussy.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It's your turn shut the fuck up pussy. HaHaHa you like to pick fights better stop writing checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash. I would not need any backup for a punk like you neither would Vince or any of the other decent folks that you supposedly called out but in reality you are a 12 year old boy I'd just take you over my knee and whip your snarky butt.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Then come to Ft.Myers, old man. Or are you welfare trash to afford the trip cross state?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Where will I find you in a gay bar or bathouse ?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Pre k that is.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Kick his ass Seabass!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I called your bluff, and you folded. I'm going to take this opportunity to point out that you were the one who wanted elevate this beyond an ideological disagreement. Whether it was because your views are indefensible or because you are too stupid to debate intelligently is irrelevant. I am bored and finished interacting with you on this thread. Do yourself a favor and put me back on ignore.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I intellectually kicked your ass all over the place, if I went to kick your ass IRL I would get arrested for child abuse. I've been toying with you like a cat with a spider, first I ripped off your legs than I squashed you you are no more than a bug.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    My stress level is fine,my blood pressure tends to run a bit low sometimes, so I need to have a little fun baiting morons, and the funniest part is that they actually believe the stupid things they say. LOL
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Gammanu and mikeya's obsession with black people continues. Crazy.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ Nina B +20 SJG Acid Jazz [view link]
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Again!!?? "obsession" is one of Nina's power point words she likes to throw out to belittle someone else's comment, which does not apply to me cause I was merely commenting on the news. Riots in Milwaukee, Nina? People talking about it Nina?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I didn't read any of this...just passing through
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @mikey, why are you so obsessed with @NinaBambina? your almost as obsessed with her as you are with me. you invented the troll character @zipperhead just so you can accuse me of being @zipperhead. are you going to do that to @NinaBambina as well? now im not a huge @NinaBambina fan because shes a crazy liberal and doesnt praise my geneiousness but your obsession with her is just sad. you really need to learn to live and let live
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    But mikeya02, ever since I first joined over 2 years ago now, I've been confounded by the things you say which denigrate Blacks. So I say that Nina is right on here. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ LMFAO name one thing SJG This ought to be good
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    mikeya02, I was first dumbfounded by the things you said over the Michael Brown shooting and rioting in Ferguson Missouri. f2f I would never put up with someone who said things like that. But online there isn't much that can be done about it. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG, you could always arrange a f2f meeting, or maybe attend a TUSCL meet up?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Well, I guess this thread went silent. No f2f w/SJG? Apparently it's all talk and no walk. In so far as I see it, people are people, so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    He loves rioting and looting. He has already advocated violence against those that stand in the way of his commie counter culture movement, including putting a bullet in our beloved member Motorhead. Talk about being brave on the internet...sheesh!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think the poor and the marginalized need to start standing up for themselves, and using Any Means Necessary, otherwise they just encourage those who want to use the pseudo sciences of Social Darwinism and Eugenics against them. F2F I am fully embedded in local politics, so I do have to keep my online life and F2F life completely firewalled. Certainly some of the things said here online I would never put up with F2F. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG, the poor and the marginalized won't stand up for themselves because they never bought into the system. They believe in counter culture activities. They are too lazy to organize and act in positive ways, because for them it is easier to point fingers as to why they e been victimized by society, yet their whole lives have been an attempt to avoid work and responsibility. You see this through out most urban areas when one generation passes down their values, or lack of values in conforming to the established. The poor have no self worth other than denigrating those that do. The poor spend their time making excuses for their short comings. Do all of the poor do this? No not all, but the majority of them are like this, and I'm talking about the type of poor people who have been on government assistance their whole life and teach their offspring how to depend on it. There are very few amongst the poor that are hard working, optimistic, educated, and stay away from drugs- even psychiatric drugs. Some of the poor like this turn to born again Christianity like the ones you find in the South, Christians and Baptists are running amuck in those born again revivalists arenas. And the eating habits of the marginalized keep them from finding any work. Biscuits and gravy is a staple in marginalized areas, and after having that to eat they just want to take a nap. I saw a gentleman's house was on fire but he said "I better go take care of this, but first let me get me some sweet tea!" The cycle can't be broken for marginalized people when their learned behavior has to be unlearned.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "SJG, the poor and the marginalized won't stand up for themselves because they never bought into the system." And what you're saying proves my point. That the poor and the marginalized opt for passivity and pity seeking, and in things like therapy, recovery, rehabilitation, and getting saved, only encourages those who promote the pseudo science of Social Darwinism. So instead, the poor and marginalized need to be come ultra militant and start using Any and All Means Available. "it is easier to point fingers as to why they e been victimized by society" No, you are wrong. Pointing fingers where they need to be pointed is where militancy and standing up for one's self starts. Everyone wants to do well. They want to win the admiration of friends and family. "You see this through out most urban areas when one generation passes down their values, or lack of values in conforming to the established." Also wrong. The issue is that the middle-class family was designed to abuse and exploit children, by promoting the self-reliance ethic. This is an overcoding, something derived from the religious doctrine of original sin. So baby making is marketed, just like automobiles, clothes, and vacation trips. And there is an entire industry always updating the language of pedagogy manuals, so that children can be better exploited. Everyone one wants to do well. If they aren't then you need to look closer at what is going on. "The poor have no self worth other than denigrating those that do." Wrong again. The vast majority of the very poor are just trying to survive and cope with the pain of having nullified social identities. They have zero political consciousness. They are easy prey for the Born Agains. "type of poor people who have been on government assistance their whole life and teach their offspring how to depend on it." Also wrong. A great many of the available jobs pay unlivable wages, besides being on again / off again. And then real estate speculators run up housing costs, so people have little other alternative. Government public assistance money recirculates. It is a huge part of what makes our economy run. You will need to have this if you are to have Capitalism, as it scrambles the social codes of reciprocal obligation. "very few amongst the poor that are hard working, optimistic, educated," Wrong, they have little or no opportunity for such. Been like this since before they entered adolescence. "stay away from drugs- even psychiatric drugs" People grew up in drug environments, and parents take kids to doctors who put them on drugs in order to manage the negative relationships they have set up with their kids. And then local government uses drugs to manage the poor. Of those doctors who put kids on drugs, I say they should be tried for Crimes Against Humanity in International Court, and then executed by guillotine. "Some of the poor like this turn to born again Christianity like the ones you find in the South" The Born Again Movement is a repackaging of the South's pro-slavery religion, because one is to worry about their own unworthiness, instead of responding to social injustice. People do not recognize this religion for what it is, because it is now racially integrated, and it is no longer only regional. But for the minorities who do partake of it, the cost is that they have to give up any vision of a different future. It is indeed and Uncle Tom religion. But it is also predatory, It preys on the poor and the homeless via it's outreach ministries. And the people who run these ministries always have their own scapegoat children and their own scapegoat siblings. I helped put one man in San Quentin for molesting his daughters, and his entire church was behind him, as they all have scapegoat children. I don't give out his name, because his name is the same as his daughter's names. I just call him the Pentecostal Daughter Molester. ( PDM ). In my extensive correspondence with the DA I discussed all of this. And in order to try and get him a higher sentence, my last communications also went to the court. I explained that these 3 girls had opposed their church in coming forward and telling the truth. And everyone in that church is against them. If these three girls had allowed that church to bully and silence them, then think forward, 10 years, 20 years. After failed marriages and failed attempts to get an education and build a career, they too could become the targets of that church's outreach ministry. They would be told that Jesus has so much pity for them that he wants them to have a second chance, and that all he asks is that they stop being rebellious and admit that it is there own fault for screwing up the first chance. "Biscuits and gravy is a staple in marginalized areas, and after having that to eat they just want to take a nap." No, everyone wants to do well. The Self-Reliance ethic is just like Original Sin, a guilty until proven innocent type of offense invented to justify abusing children. It is no different from the sharp stones and hot coals used by primitive societies in order to initiate adolescents. But here it is the middle-class family. And what makes this different from anything which has before existed is that the middle-class lives in bad faith. It is the first people in history who live with choices. But they don't want to face these choices, so instead they have children and exploit them by using them to provide the adults with identity and to make marriages run. "The cycle can't be broken for marginalized people when their learned behavior has to be unlearned." Wrong, things start to change when the marginalized become politically conscious and start pointing fingers at abusers, like parents, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, developmental disabilities doctors, and clergy. And more than just pointing fingers, filing law suits and getting people prosecuted. What kinds of employment one is eligible for depends on their entire biography. No one is going to hire someone with a seriously trashed biography, unless they just want to abuse them. Those kinds of employers often as not do not even pay as agreed. They don't want to build up a business and a work force. They just want people who they can take advantage of. No one can live off of such employment. Things change when those on the bottom start to stand up for themselves and each other, and when they do start to obtain justice, and when you read in the news papers about parents being sued, about doctors landing in prison, and when people demand a real social safety net and independent study based mid life and life long education. Things change when people can no longer scapegoat their children, because all it does is get them into a mountain of trouble, and then they have their assets confiscated and held in trust for the child. Most middle-class child abuse does seem to revolve around doctors, because that legitimates it. My knowledge of the PDM started with him jumping up and down going on and on about how bad his eldest daughter is. And in each of my dozens of communications to the DA and court, I always prefaced by saying that he never said anything to me which directly indicated guilt, but I was always blown away by how much emotional energy he has invested in scapegoating his eldest daughter. And everyone in his church is like that. There is no such thing as a Dysfunctional Family, there is only legal redress which has been delayed. Medicated Kids [view link] SJG Why Obama is one of the most consequential presidents in American history [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion