tuscl

Sorta OT. Meth.

I just heard a report on CBS radio, national news, that my home state of Michigan led the country last year in meth production busts. I knew a dancer at Players' Club, who'd leave during her shift, return about a 1/2 hour later, giggly and energetic. I later found out she was a meth head. I found other dancers to get dances from, not a problem as back then Players was in its' heyday with tons of exceptionally fine dancers, before one of Detroit's periodic law changes. Do you guys and gals get dances from Meth heads if you know they are druggies ??

27 comments

• Htxx
    8 years ago
    To many other options. I pass but to each his own
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    To my knowledge, none of my favorites are meth heads. They use pills and pot.

Adderal, Vicodin, Oxy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The chemical smell that comes through their skin is nasty plus eventually it fucks up their teeth then their faces gets jacked looking...sooo nooooo
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    If I knew a dancer was on meh I would not get dances with her.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Meth heads are also the biggest robbers and liars on earth. Stay away
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I usually stop seeing a dancer if I find out she is a meth head. I watched my brother go into a drug spiral a few years ago that led to a meth addiction. Luckily he got busted and it caused him to get clean thanks to court ordered treatment.

That shit will mess you up in a hurry.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    A meth head will steal someone's dope and then help him look for it
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Hell no.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I avoid meth heads and heroin addicts. They lie, cheat, and steal completely out of proportion with the rest of the population. Avoid.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes the only drugs I let my girl 's on is weed and pills
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Lots of local dancers have used it. Some have gotten busted in the club. Others have lost child custody over it.

Lots of other people use it too. I had read that Oklahoma City was the Meth Capital of the country.

But here they focus on Fresno CA.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhGKYndp…

That stuff makes people nuts. But I tell you, anything which people use to avoid feeling their feelings will have this effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhGKYndp…

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I had to be the bearer of bad news Vince, but Detroit was also just ranked the 4th in friendliest city in the USA as well.

Meth = redneck cocaine

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rong SJG. Not "anything" has the effect of meth. Getting pretty tired of your "all knowing" nonsense
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Wow, that's amazing shailynn. Really ??
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    Detroit is 4th LEAST friendly city according to article I read.

http://www.today.com/money/friendliest-l…
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It figures, I live in the city, other than the mugging I almost got several years ago, and the mugging I got many, many more years behind, I have found Detroit full of friendly people. SHEEESH !
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    My goodness no! If they are using meth, it becomes so obvious so fast that they become barely unrecognizable within a short span of time. I'm glad I didn't get to see one of my old favorites before her end. She was a beautiful young lady but she discovered meth and it changed her for the worse quickly. Eventually, she gave herself a bullet to the head.

Most of my favorites are either into pot, or else they drink like a fish.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Are there a bunch of RVs going up for auction in Michigan?

(awful Breaking Bad reference, but I couldn't think of another during this shitter break)
  • zef8mich
    8 years ago
    I think the meth labs and maybe the users might be more in the rural areas of Michigan since they say you can smell a meth lab easily. I don't remember a stripper that looked like she was using meth?
    As far as unfriendliness in Detroit a stripper visiting from the South complained how unfriendly they were in Detroit compared to back home in the South
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Incredibly sad story, @DandyDan
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Having never associated with drug users other than pot, I wouldn't recognize a meth user. So as long as she was coherent enough to suck my dick, no problem.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    You won't see much of meth around the Detroit area - the two big ones there are heroin and crack. Pills, too, of course.

Now if you go north or northwest and into rural areas, it becomes a problem. Kalamazoo, MI has a terrible meth problem. I know of a dancer in Kzoo who had her life ruined over meth. That's really the only person I can think of who I've actually known to do meth, whereas here in Detroit there are crackheads and junkies everywhere. I live in a safe suburban town, but a lot of my family still lives in Detroit and crack and heroin are rampant. Heroin is becoming an epidemic among almost every demographic. That is the most dangerous drug out there right now (besides that krokodil shit frum Russia or whatever the alleged drug is called. That shit should be called Death.) Then again, heroin should also be called death. Several people I went to school with OD'ed and died in the last couple years. Many were from good families and nice areas. It's sad. It's alarming.

Heroin, crack, and meth are gross drugs to me which I will never try. I'd lose respect for myself if I did. I smoke weed on a regular basis, but that impacts my life positively.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I agree, Nina, that's what brought the subject to mind. I lost my brother due to crack, RIP, my friend. She was a Meth user, it became obvious after a while. The rural areas are production houses, vans, RV's what ever as the smell is unmistakable. H is quite cheap, cheaper than Oxy. It's the drug of choice.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I'm all for recreational, safe drug use (the user researching the side effects beforehand, maybe being around a sober person if it's their first time doing the drug, etc). But this is for stuff like acid, shrooms, weed, etc. Not the hard stuff like heroin, meth, crack. Those are killers. Heroin is not the only opiate that I have an issue with, I am pretty much against all recreational opiate use because it's so habit forming.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Rong mikeya02, when people use chemicals to avoid facing their feelings, it does come down to the same issues. Some drugs may be worse than others. But the basic difference of being committed to feeling one's feelings, versus not, is the same. When people do not feel their feelings, they do come to be a kind of nuts.

And so I agree with Nina in the sense that at least for some drugs, criminalization is not the best way. But I am on the other side in that I don't think any of these chemical mood alterants are good things, even if they don't have any side effects. They are all going to be at least psychologically addictive, and this arises simply because people are using them to avoid feeling their feelings.

SJG

Acid Jazz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6lDGgs7…
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJG, please get an education and stop your counter real world nonsense. Not only is weed and meth completely different, people who only smoke weed are completely different from people who use meth. Weed smokers embrace their feelings, they like themselves. wanna discuss it? Of course not. Your commie manifest does not allow discussion
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    People who are committed to feeling their feelings right way discover that ANY chemical mood alterants are a hindrance.

Meth heads get real strange, and though in a different way, so to Pot heads. Probably if mikeya02 wasn't one himself, he might be able to see this.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion