tuscl

OTC tips?

Never did OTC before.

Went to a club after work for happy hour. Met a dancer new in town. Did a few amazing lap dances with her. Not a place where ITC is possible (Inner Room in Cocoa Beach FL in cast you're curious).

She lives in Orlando and so do I. She suggested OTC. I said maybe. Got her cell number. Didn't give her my cell number yet.

Any tips on how to proceed, i.e. landmines to avoid?

13 comments

• wallanon
    8 years ago
    If there be landmines, it's kind of like the Titanic. You just hit them and hope the boat doesn't sink.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Google search "OTC tuscl"
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Don't have her come to your place, spring for a motel. Too many robberies occur with someone you don't know having a boyfriend who pops and and holds you up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Try to settle everything beforehand & not on the fly - have an idea of what a fair offer is for a Inner Room girl, rent a room (don't go to her house or have her over to yours) - get a burn app so she does not have your real # - don't take valuables w/ you into your room (leave wallet, jewelry, etc, hidden in car) - don't be surprised if she flakes on you and doesn't show (perhaps you can find a decent by the hour motel that you don't have to pay for ahead of time) - if you have a conceal permit take your gun (although rare some crazy bitches will set up a custy).

Not trying to scare you, just covering all the possible bases - sorta like giving someone all possible safety tips for driving but doesn't mean death by car accident is eminent.

Inner Room is a bit of a dive so I'd say $150 should do it, maybe $200 max if she's one of the hotter girls - I live in Miami but hit IR 2 or 3x per year and did OTC w/ a dayshift dancer after her shift - I was already staying overnight at the nearby Motel6 and that is where we went - it all went smooth as butter and she was a cool chick willing to please (seemed to wanna fuck as much or more than I did and we went at it for a good hour, I was def spent) - IR not having VIP means a good # of girls are up for OTC & a fair # of custies partake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Search for "OTC" in the TUSCL search box for previous threads on the subject - plenty of guys here do or have done OTC, is not as if it was skydiving in terms of danger
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Not to nitpick, but where is the gun going to go? It's hard to conceal it without any clothes on.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    To reiterate some of what's been said above:
    - get a google voice #, Line 2, Sideline, or some other burner line, don't give her your real #
    - Hotel room or the hot tubs. Do not let her know where you live
    - Pretty good chance she'll be late or flake, pretty good chance she won't bother texting you to let you know. Don't take it personally, if she were better at such skills as keeping her commitments and planning ahead, she wouldn't be a stripper in the first place.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Tip?

If her name was Minnie, skip the meeting
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Never pay in advance.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi has the right moves. My IR experience was good, there are always dancers that want to do OTC. Like Papi, I stayed at the Motel 6. It's a good, clean and safe place to have fun. I have done so with a few of the IR dancers.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    If she did amazing lap dances as you state - and I assume two way contact was good - then there's a fair chance she's legit.

You can txt her and see if she's open for coffee or talk by phone. Discuss your desires and make an offer. If the desires are standard monger desires as you read here on TUSCL - and you sense a bit of hesitation. Walk away.

On the other hand legit OTC players laugh, giggle and add more spice to customer's fantasy rants. They sound cheerful and give the sense they can handle it.
    Interviewing by phone takes a bit of experience - which is why I carefully select OTC company after a few face to face visits inside the club.
    Always be prepared for no-shows. A dancer may not be a ROB - but very few have their "shit together" to adhere to punctuality.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This has been discussed about a billion times so you really should search it. I'll limit my input right now to the gun issue. I always have a gun in my car, and I take the gun into the hotel room if the girl is new. It's very unlikely this will be necessary but shit does happen. Especially with strippers. So best be prepared for the worst case scenario just in case. The main concern is the chance that she might let somebody into the room to rob you. It's never happened to me or anyone on tuscl as far as I know, but there have been media reports about it.

As for where to put the gun, I usually take a small back pack with me. It has a portable speaker for music, my marijuana supplies, a disposable toothbrush and toothpaste for both of us, and any clothes that I might want her to model for me. I keep the gun in a compartment by itself.

This assumes that you have a concealed carry permit.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My back pack also has a professional camera in it if she allows pictures.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion