tuscl

Follies meeting on the 29th has been Officially cancelled

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Due to the large people that can't make it or just don't believe I'm showing

I know meat will be in town on business and if he really wants to meet me I would love to drive down club and share a meal with a fellow tuscler.

If their is any others comment below or pm me and we can arrange for us to meet up

Other than this this meeting has been closed

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No worries - there's always 2017
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Why couldn't you just club on your own? Let people know where you'll be and how to spot you. If they show, they show. If not, have fun.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wallen I always club on my own and I don't always want people to know we're I'm at.

This was a meeting spinning off if meeting shailynn in asheville in my home town over a meal

Some people had expressed interest so I tried to pop a meeting a month ahead ...after doing a few reminder threads I got enough information to see it was going to bomb

I'm doing a cancellation formally to show I'm not a dick and if I'm not going to show I will let people know so I don't fuck people over

I joke and cut up online but I'm not a cruel person...the idea I'm setting a meeting just to get people to travel then not show is not my style and even I find it cruel and not funny to do this to people.

I will just catch the next idea of a meeting put together by some one else

Papi lol yes 2017 lol so true brother

Wallen good points as well
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You're letting down all the Follies hos
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Don chulo I know but shit happens....plus I never did say I wasn't going .....I will be in Atlanta just saying lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm still not sure if Juice is real. I know Shailynn and Juice allegedly met, but Shailynn and Juice are too much alike, there's a possibility in my mind that it's the same person. We need someone else to meet Juice to verify his existence, and it can't be Crazyjoe :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO ^^^^^
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    No worries over the next few years I will catch enough tuscl gatherings for people to believe I'm a real Boy....but I'm sure the legend juice will never truly be solved and his many puppets lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    With this being said if you have been a long time member and friend of mine pm your request to friend me on facebook I will help you find my real account...I already have a few tusclers on their

No worries either I don't tag people unless your cool with it....I'm discreet like a hooker if need be....I share a post funny and insightful shit....I also have instagram and snap chat...soon tweeter.....if anyone of my tuscl friends would like to better connect on and off tuscl just let me know

God bless my friend's
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm also down with pm phone numbers for texting...I already text a few members now....this offer is only to my long time friends that I trust on tuscl

No random members lol
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Haha, no one on this site has met me that I can remember. However I have seen Juice and Just the nuts. I'm lurking around like a shark. At the times I saw them I wasn't completely sure and I don't bring a smart device to the club to compare pics. Juice even sat right next to me one night. I suspect we will talk one day. If I get bored like I was last weekend, I'll be willing to talk or give up visiting strip clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shucks, shadowcat told me he'd wait for you in the parking lot. Don't worry, I replaced his bullets with blanks. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...Vincent
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I know Juice is real. BagBoyJames told me so.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol awkward
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Shucks, shadowcat told me he'd wait for you in the parking lot. Don't worry, I replaced his bullets with blanks. :)"

???

I'm missing something here.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you juice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You pussy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes dawg me and the kat is beefing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now