tuscl

Best Handjob Ever/ Good Old Days

unclewillSea
Washington
I miss the good old days.
There was this white milf with huge bolt ons that would gives hj's for $10 per song at a club up in Everett, WA. She must be 60 years old plus now.

I miss those days.She could crank a guy off in 3 songs or less.

24 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol.
    #$10 hj's
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    They're still available. :)
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    That wasn't at Rick's in North Seattle, was it?
  • dickdecker
    8 years ago
    Daytime... about 10 yrs ago club in Philly... Hot Puerto Rican milf...first time a dancer used hand lube on me. She was sitting astride facing me. Jizzed so hard hit her straight in the face....apologized....she was good natured about it.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I remember being offered. $25 Handjob as I left the club my very first night out. Those were the days. It was a milf too. Crazy.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Best handjobs I've ever gotten:

Part 1: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Best handjob ever? At a long gone strip club in Boston;s once infamous combat zone Sunday was "dirty" day. Sit at the bar, watch this show, get a handjob. First time ever, very sexy, young black gir. Great handjob over 4 songs, at the end she grabbed a bunch of bar napkins and placed it over the top and...blasted right through them all and hit her. Damn I miss being young.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Daytime... about 10 yrs ago club in Philly... Hot Puerto Rican milf...first time a dancer used hand lube on me. She was sitting astride facing me. Jizzed so hard hit her straight in the face....apologized....she was good natured about it."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Boston;s once infamous combat zone"

Is that the Chinatown area?
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I was trying to negotiate a VIP at Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC and the typical was to offer a "2fer". The reigning HJ queen there told me "oh, you'll never last 2 songs". Damn if she wasn't right! Now to be fair she did start before the first song began playing. Shadowcat knows who I'm talking about.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Down in the Cass Corridor here in Detroit, just south of Wayne State University, hand jobs were $10 a while back from the numerous hookers on the streets. Once, this gorgeous young runaway from the suburbs caught my attention and I pulled over to let her in my car. She was nervous, she needed the cash, it was a memorable hand job while I played with her fine titties.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good idea
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I was masturbating just the other day, when....

Oh, you meant someone else giving the handjob.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    OK magicrat - Yes I remember her. The question should be "why pay for a HJ when you can do it yourself for free?". One dancer put it this way as I was massaging the hell out of her clit " I can do that myself but it feels so much better when some one else is doing it".
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    -" That wasn't at Rick's in North Seattle, was it? "
    Probably Honey's or Sugar's in Everett.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And you didn't tell me, magicrat and shadowcat. I'M HURT !! HURT !! :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    VM - you were busy with Gwen. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, shadowcat, you are right. With Gwen sitting on me rocking back and forth it's tough to think about anything else.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat: You're right, they are still available. I finally went back to Follies today after a three month hiatus and one thick black dancer went up my shorts and started tugging on him for a good two or three songs while we were dancing on the couches. She was intent on getting me off but I don't like being that close to other men so I couldn't pop. I like a more private, secluded location.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    Honey's in Everett.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    I only fucked her 3x.
    She just wanted some black dick to get back at her man.
    Clarissa or carissa
  • nofuglies
    8 years ago
    Wasn't she the one who never really danced on stage?... just cleaned the mirrors.. every time!!
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    Yep! she was old but could jerk ya off good.
  • unclewillSea
    a year ago
    I miss the old days. Anna....April (RIP), Dani
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion