tuscl

OG's Las Vegas

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Saturday, August 6, 2016 8:14 AM
I tried to post a review but it kept saying to was too short. I don't know how I could make it longer. I'm a day shift guy and used to be s regular there. I always had fun but with the new ownership it was horrible. A few posters recently said it was on the way back.... I took a chance and had a few $ ready to burn. Not a SINGLE dancer, 2 girls in the whole place. One bartender and one door girl. 3 other customers playing video poker and me. 1 hour later and having fed all of my $$$ into the machines (they suck too) I was out of there. My conclusions: 1. Either I got really unlucky 2. I have to question the reviews.

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This will get buried deep among the various chacken fanger, packing and moving and political threads by next week. Just write a longer review or wait until you have more to add.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I've been notified that some of my earlier reviews were too short, so I thought about it and described my experience more. Founder accepted them, then. Write more about your experience, describe the place, tell how much your overpriced drink was. LOL I want to read it.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I had a similar experience at OG during the daytime. I walked in and It was completely empty, dark, and the only 2 dancers that I saw didn't appeal to me. I walked out within a minute. My shortest SC visit ever.
  • sandyman
    8 years ago
    I was out there in June on a Sunday morning. I texted a dancer that I had met before to make sure she was going to be there. We have to be a little more cautious since they took down the curtains off the booths, but we ultimately had the same good time as in the past. The key was knowing that she was there.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Been a few years since I was there. But what a dive. Bunch of strung out end of the line 40y/o+ lifers. I would just pass.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I've had some great stripper experiences in this place, but that was years ago. It has lost so much to the clubs south of here.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Talk about the shitter and how much tp they had and if they had a bathroom troll
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    I've always had a good time at OG. I was there two years ago, and had a very successful visit.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    OG's was an oasis during the day time before they changed management. My one visit since sucked though there were plenty of girls and even some real lookers, the mileage was terrible and without the curtains the free privacy is gone. BUT I keep hearing mixed things here and on other places. I didn't stop the last couple of times I was in town. Maybe I'll give it another try next trip. I sort of doubt it will ever be what it was.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There was a review today by TUSCLer "623" that mentioned the club changed ownership about a year ago
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Review length is automated to reject anything too short. Founder doesn't personally have anything to do with it. It usually doesn't take too much more to get it accepted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Check out today's Chicas Locas Dallas review, dude had the balls to repeat the same 2 or 3 sentences several times to make the review long enough so his cheap ass can get free VIP
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, Papi, I just looked for it. I didn't see it, Hmmmm, did Founder yank it?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ vm: I posted my post yesterday Saturday, so when I posted "today" I meant Saturday, i.e. the review is still there on the list of Saturday reviews
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion