Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes or no?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

No

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Nope.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Dafaq. I know we're not supposed to attack posters directly, but this is the picture presented after "someone" rated the "home plate babe" and 8 ??

/sarcasm.

No.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Large and firm, I'd do her.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

no

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Meh

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

chessmaster, like you, I also very much like PAWGs

I just don't like this one. So my answer is no

Jada Stevens is a perfect PAWG tho

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Chessmaster = Backpage lurker

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If I saw her in a white club I'd probably get dances from her, if I saw her in a black club I'd probably pass - part of my reason for wanting to pass is that IME girls w/ asses like that usually don't give good dances and just resort to lazily just moving their ass

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yes. She's okay

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

No my thing. I am a white guy.. My dick probably wouldn't reach.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ yeah, that can be a problem for some of us, from experience in the big-booty black clubs I find using my hands to spread apart those massive buns def helps "getting in there", also pushing her huge buns up also helps, i.e. one needs to try to move all that mass out of the way as much as possible

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Yes. But I wouldn't pay.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Pass.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

No.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

She can PASS that blunt to me when she's done rolling it.

Profile picture for two4fun1225
two4fun1225
•

Hell yea

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

No

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Holy cellulite, Batman! Pass.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Meh. I like larger girls but its all ass and twerk- I'm a boob guy. Which is why some of the Hip Hop vids really have me saying "Not again dammit, your making this all one dimensional"

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Chessmaster on ignore

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

That is whole lot of ASS! A little too much for me.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

No

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Here is my caveat for this and all future "would you... " posts:

As I am married the answer is always "No", but my answers in these threads are based on the hypothetical that I am single.

For her... Still a no.

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

nope.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Any female with an ass bigger than mine is a NO!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. She needs to consider salads.

Profile picture for StPaul101
StPaul101
•

oddly enough I like spinners but Im ok with that... maybe im old and lost my dignity and self respect years ago,. i too like Jada Stevens and Remy LaCroix.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

if she worked at one of the clubs that i often go to and was an grinder she would be my new fave at the moment. a resounding HELL YEAH!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement