tuscl

Lost his ring :-)

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Guys at work talking about a strip club visit. Young guy claims he was getting some serious FIV going and when he left the club his ring was gone. Swears the stripper clamped down and pulled it off his finger!

My guess is he took off the wedding ring and lost it in the club, but it made for a great story. Guy had only been married about a month.

I may have lost a wristwatch up there one time, but I can't be sure :-)

9 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Stripper's Kegel Game Level: pickpocket
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    He should've complained to the manager & insisted he check her vagina - "it's in there, I know it's in there"

:)
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I knew I wasn't wearing a ring when i went to the club, but was wearing one when I left, guess I know where it came from now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    When I was married to the lifeless, sexually frigid ball and chain, I was always very careful to keep my wedding ring on and check to be sure that it stayed on. I had enough shit to deal with without having to exlain how my memorial ring of perpetual torrure was lost.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Lol. Somewhere there's a dancer or a house mom who collects those things like a big game hunter collects trophies.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I just bought it at the local pawn shop. Nice ring !!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I knew I wasn't wearing a ring when i went to the club, but was wearing one when I left, guess I know where it came from now."

Brilliant!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    How many fingers did he claim to have in there? I've never heard of anyone fingering with just their ring finger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion