tuscl

What the hell is wrong with millennials?

crazyjoe
Colorado

8 comments

• deogol
    8 years ago
    Was just reading this too
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Pity they don't, the hormones are strong and they are missing out on a lot of fund. My 20's were a magical decade. I liked women, they liked me, we had sex a lot.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You're telling me I'm having more sex than 20-year-olds?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Blame it on the liberal media.

They have made being gay "cool" and "trendy" and in turn have created a generation of eunuchs among the heteros
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that, jackslash. LOL
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    I was hoping it was just the millennials dudes and I could cash in on some underserviced young ladies. ;)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Some of that (with women) was coming down the pike for a while. At lot of Gen X teens and twentysomethings (when I was the same age) were very afraid of unwanted pregnancy or they wanted to hold off until they felt "more established" schooling/career/money-wise. It's basically post-poning adulthood as far as I can tell.

I dated mainly honor-roll chicks for perhaps that explains why. ??

They were afraid of becoming "that girl" who was unwed with a baby before they were established. This was late Gen-X. So I could see millennials being the same way or even worse.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Brain washing is school.
    Watch "Idiocracy" sometime.
    It is also the excess synthetic estrogen(it never breaks down) from birth control pills in the water supply making wussies of the current male population.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion