tuscl

The Actor the looks very similar to Shailynn

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Much in the way juice looks similar to action Bronson, john Smith looks like Tom Hanks, Jack Lash looks like Woody Allen and shadow looks like pin head from hell razor

Shailynn looks like the super hero from hells kitchen in New York City...Dare Devil

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIkWWMBDRS4/

I told you shailynn is a sexy mother fucker and I'm not a homosexual and I'm confessing this to my brothers

Also does anyone else find it funny that a lot of board members resemble famous people ?

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's even how he dresses and his body structure

Dude is one lucky SOB

Sorry for the man crush shailynn but tell us what is it like to get all those offers of free pussy ?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Never would have pictured that. Interesting.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shailynn does bear a resemblance. Up at the Detroit meetup, I was glad to meet him and the others. I trust shailynn had a good time as he wandered around that night, that's how I do it. I stand up at the railing upstairs at the Flight Club and engage the dancers in chat as they sashay by.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Juice: no problem saying another man is sexy or attractive. That does not make one gay or homo. I have been known to say the same thing from time to time.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey just to note, I would never wear a sports jacket and a pair of sneakers like that fucker in the photo. Lol!!!

I agree with Dominic, and it seems half of my friends agree and the other half strongly disagree.

I think the best way to mention it is to say "that guy is handsome" or "that's a good looking dude."

When you get hit on by gay guys as much as I have over the years, you eventually just shrug it off and take it as a compliment considering how finicky gay guys are. Isn't that right San_Jose_Gay???
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol shailynn coming in with da knock out explanation lol

Dominic thanks bro

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    does anyone else find it funny that a lot of board members resemble famous people ?

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bump
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion