tuscl

Cumming inside Civi girls

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, July 31, 2016 10:59 PM
Can you really trust a 20-24 girl that says I can't get pregnant so it's safe to cum inside me ? I use a few dating apps that help me fuck and date my fair share of young fat bitches. I often get this told to me and I really want to but am sooo afraid it's a trap In the end I use a rubber and still pull out to pop. Then I take the condom home with me because I'm even afraid they will dig it back out and rub my cum inside them Are you boys as perinoiad as I can be ?

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, but I'd trust the gods for crop failure.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Have you thought about a vasectomy? Or do you still want more kids? Incredibly easy procedure if you go in that direction.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I had a friend who got to be a father at 18 because his girlfriend lied and said she was on the pill then just decided to stop taking it. Now it worked out very well for him, but point is... Tons of girls out there very eager to get knocked up.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Many are on the pill but forget to take it every day. Condoms cut down on the pleasure but not half as much as a baby does.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    For monogamous civvie relationships? Get tested first, then sure, go bareback. I also second the suggestion to consider a vasectomy (in lieu of a tubal ligation for her), especially if you plan to have no additional children. It was a very non-invasive, it did not take long, and there was no blood. And you will get a kick out of this: the urologist I went to had this gorgeous, young nurse and she thought I was kind of cute and sexy. The first time she got a look at it she dropped the metal pan of instruments she was holding. Being young I got quite a thrill out of it so I kept flirting with her and tucking with her so it took like 20 minutes longer than it should have. Lol. I am guessing she was used to seeing wrinkly McGray balls and not me. I don't know how many times I got her to drop stuff. Haha. Good times. The other upsides to a vasectomy is you no longer need to keep the woman on any birth control pills, which can help with her hormones. It's a pretty selfless act which makes you a general A-1 guy in the eyes of a lot of women and who wouldn't like that?
  • socrates17
    8 years ago
    For the love of heaven, why would a stripper want to have a child with/marry one of us PLs ???? Don't they get sick of us enough during working hours? Don't flatter yourself. (But still, no glove = no love.)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    @K: Condoms cut down on the pleasure, but not half as much as a baby does. I've never heard that before but I fucking love it.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    For the OP: If a girl tells you not to use a condom, then you are not the first guy she has said that to. I have turned down sex from one night stands that refused to let me wear a condom. One conference, this girl was dead set on bedding me, but refused to let me suit up so I walked away. She slept with a buddy of mine at the same conference that very night. Dude spent the rest of the conference convinced this girl had HIV. He vaguely recalled seeing needle marks on her legs and other stuff he wouldn't say when he was in her room the night before.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    STDs still exist. Wrap the package for da fuck.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol words of wisdom
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My view is that in this area, no man should ever trust a woman and no woman should ever trust a man. And about what women say, it is more likely that it is the opposite of what is true, so yes this is still a problematic area. We need undetectable contraception for each gender, then you don't need to worry about what they say. SJG
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Condom condom condom. Good advice to wear one. Wish they made some that stood up to being in a wallet better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion