tuscl

Tales from the dressing room - per SW

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

It seems dancers; at least SW dancers; often have more trouble dealing w/ other females (GFs,/wives; other dancers) than the avg PL.

SW thread and how dancers deal w/ the dressing-room - below is the OP of the thread:

"... What things annoy you in the dressing room? I can't stand spray in my face when I'm behind someone doing their hair. I also hate when girls ask me to do their lashes/hair/self tanner. And when someone leaves their crap at my vanity while I'm getting ready and asks me to watch it. And girls who have all their phone calls on speaker.

Also, what annoying things do you do? I always seem to take up three or four vanity spaces before a lot of girls are there and forget about it. And apparently I whistle while I'm getting ready..."

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

5 comments

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    Bitchy catty insecure SW haters. Surprised? I'm not.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have confirmation that this happened at the Columbia Platinum Plus several years ago on the evening shift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mPnMQtR…
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My retired ATF was a pretty down to earth when it came to realizing she was just a stripper and not gods gift to men.

She said it best one night to me telling me a bedtime story:

She was one of the older strippers during this time being in her mid 30s at Sapphires in Vegas. She said there was this amazing beautiful redhead who would come in from west Texas to work on the weekends, just like my girl would come in from her neighboring state. She was in her 40s, lived on a ranch raising horses and her husband left her, so she had to resort to stripping in Vegas. One night while she was getting ready in the dressing room sitting next to my retired ATF, she said "we're only strippers, when are all these young girls going to realize we aren't a big deal!"

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bitches be bitches

All we can do is fuck"em
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ tough love - Juice style
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion